374 3/8M RSham LF New Home

Guild Recruitment
GuildMaster/Raid Team Leader has called it quits due to RL responsibilities.

Looking for a new guild & raid team.

I am available after 6PM PST weekdays and any time on weekends.

BTAG: karmajenn#1675
Guild: <In Æternum>
Faction: HORDE
Realm: Area-52
Progression: 8/8 H 2/8 M
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST
Cleared: Various players with different high level content cleared looking to build a new community of M progression
Recruitment: Refer to https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767758558
To Apply Visit our Discord - https://discord.gg/HWfVrf2
Fill out & Paste the information from #welcome into #applications.
Needs: Healers/Assorted DPS
<Worgen and Worgen LLP>
[US] Alliance - Ravencrest / Uldaman server group
Currently 8/8N 6/8H
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ravencrest/Worgen+and+Worgen+LLP

Raid times are:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8:00PM EST - 11:00PM EST

We are a Semi-Hardcore raid guild that still like to have fun. That being said when it comes to raid time we expect everyone to be on time and focused to push for progression.
We have a high demand for:
Disc Priest
Holy Pally ( with Ret Spec)
Ret Paladin ( with Holy Spec)
Brewmaster Monk
Rogues

Even if your class is not listed and you are interested in progression raiding contact me.
You can reply here or reach me on BNET @ Grave#11820 or Discord @ xXxGravexXx#0991
Or you can /who Worgen and Worgen on server and ask to speak to an officer.
<The Journeymen> (A - Stormrage) is looking for new players to join our team! Founded in 2006, the goal of The Journeymen has always been to create an environment that feels like a home within WoW, a place for our members to achieve their goals while also having fun! We have always viewed the guild and raid success objectively: It is a result of good team work rather than individual performance. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting to dip your toes into the mythic scene, we're always looking for skilled players to join our roster!

Currently 3/8M Uldir, we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8PM - 11PM EST. Currently we engage in a lot of activity throughout the week - such as mythic dungeons, alt raids, and different styles of carry groups for gold!

We offer a very stable and active roster, experienced leadership, and a great environment. We here at The Journeymen are a skilled group and want more skilled people to play with! Players who would be a good fit for us would most likely exhibit the following qualities:

- Wants a long-term home
- Enjoys playing with the guild outside of raid times
- Has a desire for the team's success over their own personal success
- Researches their class and spec and strives to be the best player they can be
- Is open minded to suggestions and is accepting of constructive criticism
- Wants to have an enjoyable time playing the game!

We are currently most interested the following classes/specs for raiding, however we are always looking for quality players regardless of role and encourage anyone to apply:

Resto Druid
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shaman
All exceptional Range DPS

You can find our application here:
Stormragejourneymen.com

You can reach us at Stall#1624 or Norelco#1761
Hope to talk to you soon!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 23+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

ADDON REQUIRED:
RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Uldir Progress
8/8N
8/8H
2/8M

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: OPEN=OT(high)
Melee DPS : Dh/Dk(low), Warrior (med)
Ranged DPS: Hunter(Bm),Boomy( med)
Heals: Rdruid /MW (High)

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Prefer to voice than guild spam, but the TL;DR -

<Optimythic> Proudmoore. Alliance.

2-night; Tues-Thurs 7pm-10pm. Optional Wednesday alt/fun raid.

8/8H, 2/8M. Actively looking for a full-time Resto Shaman.

Let me know if you're interested; sent you a btag and hope to hear from you! DJRay87#1487
Reign of Fire - A52 - 3/8 M BFA
Fri/Sat 9pm-1am est- (optional wed for heroic)
Ant- 11/11m - pre nerf/weapon buff

Reign of Fire is a 2 night a week late night raid group. Semi hardcore and a fun group we are looking for more to continue our progression in BFA.

Main Needs Right now
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Reign+of+Fire

druid (balance) high
monk (healer) high
paladin (holy) high
shaman (restoration) high
warlock high

Other ranged dps Low
Other Melee dps Low

We are Open to any Skilled Mythic player with good mechanics, experience and performance. Don't take the list as a definite no if your class/spec is not listed there!

Contact Us:

Recruitment Contacts:
(B-tag) Alpacapacino#1811, Sama#1244, Zan#1252 #LordKneezus#11958
(Discord) AlpacaPacino#7925, Phazed#9584, Sama#8496, Zan (Queen of Trinkets)#5269

Best way to get in contact and get us looking at you is to app!

Apply today at https://reignoffire.wixsite.com/join
Hello, Liilii!

<Really Bad Players> is recruiting for a core restoration shaman spot. We're a hardcore guild seeking dedicated and competitively-driven players who want to become part of our family. Most of us have retired from the 4-night schedule and want to remain competitive while balancing real life. We raid two nights per week and thus require at least 90% attendance or better.

About Us
  • Horde - US - Blackrock
  • Raids Sunday & Monday - 7:00 - 11:00 PST
  • "Proxy" Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

More Info and Application
We have a lot more information about our guild, as well as our application, at https://www.reallybadplayers.com. You may also contact me, our healing officer, at Solemnity#1999 through Battle.net.
Soon to be 3/8M got M Zek to 8%. We need a skilled Shaman healer!

<Despicable> 2/8M 8/8H is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We're a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama. We aim to be one of the most efficient raid teams on Sargeras in terms of progression / hours raided. We are looking for skilled players who can raid our days/times. Recruitment is OPEN TO SKILLED healers. Also any outstanding players with great logs. Our mythic roster is very competitive!

Raid Times
Fri/Sat; 8:30pm-12:30amPacific time (PST), 10:30pm-2:30am server (CST)

What we expect:
- Players with previous raiding background
- Good positive, team attitude
- Come to raids well prepared (Flask/potions/food) etc.
- Players who educate themselves on fights prior to new content.
- Thorough knowledge of your class mechanics
- Eagerness to improve
- Strive to be the best of your class/spec
- Discord with working mic
- Players who will show up to every raid
- Players looking for a long term guild, who want to be part of our family!

What To Expect From Us:
- A drama free, mature Guild environment
- Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers
- Teammates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff
- Late night players
- Cool people to do your mythic +'s with

If you share our mindset and want to kill bosses! Fill out this quick application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepGUcBZggrskOpyMJBpMSEzb-NXEsIqSCFJv8OG_6Cd63RDQ/viewform

Contacts
Adobo#1390 GM
Discord: Biggie#0667
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 3/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608
[H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for Uldir Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
Razorback#1384 - Officer