i pay 15 a month like everyone else but dont get to push high M+ keys

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
10/09/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Nurishneir
whether im a loser, stupid or ugly i dont get to push high m+ keys. i dont have friends that play wow and the best guild i can get into on my server does does heroic progression which isnt bad but basically only the officers do M+ pushing with each other ( so im not cool enough). but id like to do any keys past 7 but guess what?? i dont get to. no matter how many guides you read videos you watch practice your class none of that matters none at all! raider.io does. another stupid !@#$ing number to use to tell me i suck. and you know what maybe i do. ive loved this game for so long maybe im just to retarded for M+

You can make friends in the game - you don't need to have RL friends that play WoW. Just go and head over to the community section of the forum and find a community for mythic plus dungeons and join it.
If you want to control the group you have to put up your own key, as a pure DPS class its hard to grab a spot in a pug run without a high number since most people play dps, even if they play a class that can tank or heal.

I also played a DK as well as a shaman in legion and if you can check the tank box you can get into pug runs even with so-so scores, a lower ilvl than the rest of the group, or even do a relatively high key without experience because 4 people have been logging in doing nothing for an hour while they wait for a tank.

If you want to live like a golden god in the pug world, my advice is to play a tank, its the range rover of roles in the game.
yep, you got it... surprising given how stupid you think you are.
10/09/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Zachaios
No offense, but you sound like your stereotypical emo millennial.

Pull your pants up and start using the group finder, or better yet … make your own group with your own key. Your problems will be solved in a hurry.

Incoming sob story about how they suffer from crippling anxiety when interacting with other human beings that prevents them from forming/leading a group.
This thread is a solid yikes out of 10
You have your own key that you can push an unlimited amount of time.
Honestly, why the !@#$ are you whining ?
There are a few options for you.

1. Join a better guild with a M+ focus, there are tons out there. This will take a little research on your part but its possible. You can also browse the Guilds section of the forums and your server section to make some friends to help out.

2. Run your own keys. Sure you will wait 30-40 minutes looking for tanks and healers but you will be able to get dungeons down.

3. Run lower keys. A lot of the time (for me at least) when a pug im in beats a key with a nice run, the leader will want to invite all of us again to run their now upgraded key. Additionally you can use all the runs to network and get friends who will want you to run with them later on.

I personally have used 3 multiple times, so while I am in a progression guild, if I ever have to miss an event with them, or I am bored an no one is on, im friends with 2 other guilds who always want me to join and do content.

I hope this helps op
literally get good and form your own group
Cant believe no one has stated the obvious here.

You know you suck which is the first step in accepting responsibility so thats a good thing.

Step 2 - get your credit card out.

Step 3 - buy tokens and sell em on the AH for gold.

Step 4 - there are plenty of really nice people in group finder looking to accept your gold for any +10 key. You might even get some IO from it.

Problem solved.
You know the game existed before mythic + right.

You don't really need to do mythic + to progress.
Make your own groups, get higher ilvl, run random lower keys to get io score. I’m a shadow priest I know about getting denied entry into everything, you’d be surprised the success you have from putting in some work or just starting things yourself.
The sub rate gives everyone equal access to opportunities in game. These opportunities are not guarantees however. Patience, effort, and yes skill will determine the chance to earn the M+ rewards.

As a casual player, I very likely will not get into that aspect of the game. I do not expect them to be given to me as a result of my sub. If I want them, I go after them.
It's a video game, dude. Relax.
Also you dont have to do M+. You can run normal LFD and get 310+ gear. Then when your ilvl goes to 305 you can que up for Heroic LFD and get 325+. Once your ilvl goes up to 320 you can run lfr and get 345+.

Once you get to the 340 range you can get in some Uldir normal raid and get sweet 355+

At 350 find groups for Heroic and get 370+.

Once you hit that, find a guild and get in that Mythic raid.

No M+ dungeons involved. Even when they were challenge dungeons you dont have to do them
10/09/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Zachaios
No offense, but you sound like your stereotypical emo millennial.

Pull your pants up and start using the group finder, or better yet … make your own group with your own key. Your problems will be solved in a hurry.

so how is he to get a higher key if he can't into a +7 then?
Use your own key bud, make your own group with your own rules.
10/09/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Comedy
having to do depleted keys because of leavers, or just plain jerks.

No such thing as depleted keys anymore.

If you fail a key it gives you a fresh new key just 1 level lower.
Is this a cry for help?
My guild is heavy into M+, which has led to a lot of success for us. From the first week M+ came out we focused on our mythic raiders getting +10 keys. Each week it has been exponentially easier as a guild because we were sure to spread the high key runs around and push in the first few weeks to ensure enough players would get +9 or +10 keys in their weekly cache to supply the new week.

We're now to a point as a guild where we have so many +10 keys available that even our casual players are able to get their weekly +10. Last night alone we ran 9 keys +10 or higher as a guild, which included at least 20 people (and even more as the night progressed).

The point of this isn't a brag, but to demonstrate that you should look for a guild that looks out for its players. Good leadership will look after their team to make sure everyone is meeting their goals, and helping when at all possible. Also - don't be shy! If you want something, ask. =)
10/09/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Nurishneir
whether im a loser, stupid or ugly i dont get to push high m+ keys. i dont have friends that play wow and the best guild i can get into on my server does does heroic progression which isnt bad but basically only the officers do M+ pushing with each other ( so im not cool enough). but id like to do any keys past 7 but guess what?? i dont get to. no matter how many guides you read videos you watch practice your class none of that matters none at all! raider.io does. another stupid number to use to tell me i suck. and you know what maybe i do. ive loved this game for so long maybe im just to retarded for M+

Raider.io doesn't stop you from creating your own m+ push groups, being lazy does.