Should daggers come as a set?

General Discussion
Any thoughts or would it be to unfair?
Set bonus: Unlocked mutilate spam.
I still think 1h weapons should act like artifacts.

They "duplicate" an offhand.
Sure, when shields, warglaives, fist weapons, swords, axes, maces, wands, and two-handers come with a second weapon as a set for every other spec that doesn't just use a single two-handed weapon.
You'd have to do it for one-handed swords as well, for Frost DKs.

Warglaives for Demon Hunters.

2Hr swords/axes/maces for Fury Warriors.
I dont think so. I think it makes more sense to get each individually but that's just me.
I was actually kinda hoping that the dual wield legendaries being a single item would carry on from last xpac. Not just daggers, but glaives, shields, all of it.
Weapons should just work like artifacts did. Shields come with a main hand. Daggers come as a pair. Etc.
short answer: No.

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooo.
Yeah, I was just thinking of the whole class fantasy and in a lot daggers come in sets but yeah it would be pretty unfair.
I think it would be a nice quality of life change for dual wielding specs. I'd support it.
10/09/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Lestara
Weapons should just work like artifacts did. Shields come with a main hand. Daggers come as a pair. Etc.

This
Orrrr, instead of having a compromise, we can do something that makes sense and have Blizzard boost the 1h weapon droprates. We're struggling to get ONE weapon. The classes that dual-wield are going through hell right now. Give us a hand, Blizz. Do somethin right.
This is why i miss artifact weapons
2 handers are one and done... dual wielders get gimped until they manage to get a second weapon. Yes, this should happen I think.
10/09/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Neocleo
Any thoughts or would it be to unfair?

I am completely for less bag space getting taken up.
10/09/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Nightwoods
Orrrr, instead of having a compromise, we can do something that makes sense and have Blizzard boost the 1h weapon droprates. We're struggling to get ONE weapon. The classes that dual-wield are going through hell right now. Give us a hand, Blizz. Do somethin right.

Boost 2h droprates for Fury Warriors, too. No reason for them to be punished.

10/09/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Gaege
2 handers are one and done... dual wielders get gimped until they manage to get a second weapon. Yes, this should happen I think.

Well, except in the case of Fury Warrior, which dual wield 2-handers.
Two handed claymores should comes as a set yeh.
10/09/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Inviscerate
This is why i miss artifact weapons
Yep. Wish they would of just let the players keep them, and just use relics to upgrade them throughout the expansions. If people want to change the looks, just add some different weapon skins that could drop randomly for transmoggers from wq's, dungeons, etc.
I miss equipping a fishing rod without my off-hand weapon/shield ending up mixed in with the "things to scrap/vendor".