376 3/8m 8/8h Mage LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says, I'm a 376 mage looking to progress further into mythics. Have an extensive amount of raid history dating back to Vanilla. Unfortunately did not play any of Legion do to RL so I don't have anything to show from there. My warrior has been my main and has held top 50 world guild for 2.5 expacs before going casual, keeping myself in top 5% world parses as much as I could on him. I felt myself getting tired of my warrior so now I am on my mage and looking to advance and see end content.

My raid availability is Tues-Friday 7PM CST-2AMCST (latest I'll possibly raid due to school and work.)

Feel free to add me at roronoazoro#1885 for questions and concerns or information.

Or leave a message here and I'll get back to it ASAP
If you are interested in going Horde, hit me up! :)

<Ømen>
Region: US
Server: Mal'Ganis
Faction: Horde
Raid times: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am CST
Raid Progression: 2/8M

About:
<Ømen> is recruiting dedicated players wanting to focus and progress BFA on a mythic level. We have an active community, always running mythic pluses, as well as alt raid runs each week. We always aim for a fun, yet efficient, community, and we'd love to have you!

Currently recruiting the following classes for Mythic Progression:
- Beast Mastery Hunters
- Balance Druids
- Affliction Warlocks
- Mistweaver Monks
- Discipline Priests
*If your class is not listed but are still interested in joining the team, we would like to hear from you!*

Recruitment contact: (B-net/Discord)
Chabs#1796/Chabs#4456, Phillygirl#11616/Phillychick#7311, Kevlava#1215/Kevlava#2863
Hey Washed Up is recruiting exceptional players for it's roster. I feel you would be an exceptional fit to our team. Let me fill you in with some quick and simple information about Washed Up. We are located on Zul'jin Horde with the data center being in Chicago!

Raid Days- Tues, Wed, Sunday
8-12:30 est

Progression-
4/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
2=3 normal runs a week for alts!

Feel free to whisper me ingame or hit me up on real ID @ Katyperry#1905 with any questions or concerns
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869
Current Progression: 4/8 Mythic Uldir

<Grandpa Reflexes> is comprised of former hardcore raiders from Fierce. We are returning in BFA to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 9 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a quick and efficient manner. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our previous stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Tuesday, Sunday, Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST)

*We were previously raiding Sat/Sun 12-4 PM EST. We got to 3/8M on that schedule. Switched to our new schedule on October 2nd*

Application
    If you're interested in our guild, please apply here:

https://goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92
    Status Pro Information

Raid Times: Tues // Wed // Thurs 7:00-10:30 pm PST

Break : 15 Minutes taken at 9:30 pm PST

Loot: Personal Loot

Legion

Tier 19 EN+ ToV+NH 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M
    Finished US 95 With some US 20-50 kills

Tier 20 5/9M Broke up Loss of Attendance on par for US 50 with first 5 Kills

Tier 21 4/9M Went Casual for a few weeks before calling it until BFA

Add one of us to skip the application! Have immediate spots open

Real ID: Endever#1256 or Wildpaw#1350 or

Apply Here: https://goo.gl/forms/tmr8wwHyoEnvRyO33
    Simple Math 5/8M is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:
    Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
    We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST. We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
    We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:
    Tanks: Open
    Healers: Open
    DPS: Melee: Open Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:
    Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
    Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
    Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
    Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:
    https://www.simplemathguild.com/
    RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
    Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Current progression: 2/8M Uldir
    WHO IS INSURGENCY?
    Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
    Bnet - Raw#1926
    Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
    Legend (renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused its goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader and a few former raiders from Vision & Synthesis.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
    - Optional Thursday Heroic (sales) 4/8M
    - Mages, Warlocks, Hunters, Spriests, Balance druid highly desired.

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
    - Optional Friday Heroic (sales) 4/8M
    - Open recruitment for now but need 1 Rogue and 1 Warlock.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll try get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
    Hey there!

We are looking for a Mage!

We are a 7 year guild 5/8M Uldir, Previously 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490
    [H][US][Kil'Jaeden] <Same> 5/8M T/W/TH 6-9 PST. Semi-hardcore progression guild. Please see the link below for more information.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20756125410

Discord: chickn#4346 (preferred method of contact)
    Bnet: Chickn#1249
    <Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 2/8M and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
    Hi There! You sound like you'd be a potential good fit for our raid team. Were a CE Alliance guild on Sargeras-US. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST (8-11 server time) and our current progression is 3/8 mythic. Check us out on wow progress and if interested send in an application on our discord! You can find our Zek kill on our wow prog if you want to check it out as well. Were a friendly community who helps each other, were highly competitive in M+ and have some of the highest ranked players on Sargeras.

wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Unscuffed
    application discord: https://discord.gg/eRUkWA5

By the way, If you don't find what you're looking for on these forums you should check out the NA recruitment discord. It's another great resource to find guilds that are recruiting. https://discord.gg/3C4DMR
    Fusion has recently formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our last remainings slots for mythic progression, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Our guild group has accomplished 8/8H and 2/8M in only two weeks, and easily will be 3/8M with Zek'Voz progress being at 0.1% (3k). We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We're primarily recruiting Ranged DPS, with Lock, and Mage being favored at this point in time. That being said, we're looking at all players who can prove their former experience and willing to take any class into serious consideration with a competent player behind them.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Cryptic#1819 (Cripzy), or Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
    Hey there! Think we might be worth considering for you as our schedule should work quite well for you!

We are actively seeking a mage as well!

Raidsense is a guild with a corresponding community that is aiming to provide two things: 1) A stable, consistent, low time commitment cutting edge mythic team and 2) A welcoming, friendly, non toxic learning environment for newer raiders as well.

To accomplish those two goals we have two teams. A Mythic team, where expectations are higher and recruitment is more selective. We also have a team that exclusively runs Normal and Heroic content that is open to all who want to join to raid with it for learning purposes.

Mythic Information:

Current Progression:

3/8 Mythic
    8/8 Heroic

Current Recruitment

Tanks:

1 Tank (Low) Any class will be considered
    (Awesome if you can play multiple tanks!)

Healers:

1 Restoration Shaman (Low)
    1 Mistweaver Monk (Low)

DPS:

2 Warlocks (High)
    1 DPS Warrior (High)
    1 Mage (Medium)
    1 BM Hunter (Low)
    1 Retribution Paladin (Low)
    1 Rogue (Low)

Exceptional Applicants will always be considered. Our spots are competitive, if you believe you are a great fit for the guild, do not hesitate to apply regardless of class needs.

Contacts:

Balto#1148 for Balto.
    Stumcro#1155 for Keimoo

www.raidsense.com

Raid Schedule:

Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm PST. (11pm-2am EST)

Goals:

Cutting Edge (mythic cleared) before the next tier.

Expectations:

Quick learning curve, strong DPS/HPS output while performing mechanics, good attitude, reliable. We only raid two nights, you should be able to maintain near 100% most months.

We understand things happen from time to time, but with only 6 hours of raid, you should be able to dedicate that time with little issue if you're wanting a core spot on this team.

Leadership Information:

I've has been raiding at a fairly high level since Burning Crusade, with a strong presence in WoD/Legion where I lead <Champion> on US-Proudmoore into the top 50 US ranking territory, peaking at a US 17 finish for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Other notable finishes include US 53 Mythic Guldan and US 67 Mythic Archimonde.

I tried to launch Raidsense previously when running <Champion> but the commitment required for both making Raidsense a success while keeping a competitive raid team successful was bit much. So I've decided to scale back heavily on the competitive aspect and focus on building the community I've been wanting to for a while.

Keimoo started raiding competitively in Legion, quickly climbing the raiding ranks. Starting fresh in the expansion, working his way up to Champion towards the end of Nighthold, and eventually finding his way to Vision for Antorus, where they finished US 13th. He has proven he knows how to quickly pick up the game and play it at a very high level. He is the co-founder of Raidsense.
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 4/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
    Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608
    <Raw> - Area 52 (H) - 2day/week Mythic Progression Raid team.

TLDR;

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Raw (you'll find all of our recruitment needs here.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LEGION PROGRESSION:
    Emerald Nightmare -- 7/7H 5/7M
    Trial of Valor -- 3/3H (no mythic progression here, we were focused on EN at the time)
    Nighthold -- 10/10H 8/10M

Small guild break (transferred from Thrall (H) to Stormage (A) )

Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9H 4/9M
    Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11H 10/11M

BFA Pre-patch (transferred from Stormrage (A) to Area52 (H) )

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
    Uldir -- 8/8H 2/8M

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RAID TIMES:
    Tuesdays: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
    Thursday: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
    Saturday: 7-9 Server (EST) Optional Farm (Normal/Heroic)

RECRUITMENT MISSION STATEMENT:
    We are currently looking for people that can commit to all raid days. We are interested in players that will show up prepared, focused, and ready to kill bosses.
    We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raiders maintain at least 90% attendance and be able to raid without frequent interruption.
    We don't have a strict attendance policy, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. We only raid two days a week for 6 hours total, so it's imperative that we are all prompt and focused for raid.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

At the current moment we are seeking any spec Warlock, Mage, Hunter, and a WW Monk. As always, we will are interested in ANY competitive/mythic oriented raiders despite spec/role. We're happy to talk to anyone interested.

Prefer:
    Ranged -- MM/BM Hunter / Mage / Warlock!
    Melee -- Arms War / Surv Hunter / WW Monk

MYTHIC+:

For our 20m roster we have four 5m mythic+ teams that do one max level key a week. These teams are made up randomly and will be mixed up every two weeks. This system allows for us to make sure that our raiders are staying up to date with gear/Azerite, and it also helps build chemistry within the core. These are 100% MANDATORY and will be conducted after raid on raid days. Same attendance requirements as raid days.

EXPECTATIONS:
    We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means:
    - Having the correct gems and enchants.
    - Class knowledge.
    - Raid preparation.

We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is important to us that we don't waste time. All underpreforming players, regardless of rank or class, will be benched until performance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Flask and food is something that the guild will eventually be supplying. With prices and demand here on A52, it's been tough getting those donations. We do try our best to take care of our guild members when it comes to raid mats, this is primarily done through donations. One team one dream.. we all have to donate a little to help the team as a whole. Our guild is a small community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:
    Not a lot to this really. Personal loot is Personal loot. At this current time we have no structured system for non-upgrades. You're welcome to pass loot, but we will not concern ourselves with it. Our focus is killing bosses.. everyone will end up getting everything they want... eventually :P

PRIMARY CONTACT:
    Raid Leader - Fwansis (CrispyD#1823)
    Officer - Fruitcake (Fruit#11335)
    GM - Beanboss (funny story :P )
    Recruitment Officer - Mönty (moooooonty#1899)

Anyone listed can answer any further questions you may have pertaining to the guild as well as conduct your interview in our guild discord.
    <Deadbeat Dads>
    <NA> <H> <Zul'Jin>
    Deadbeat Dads has existed in some capacity or form since 2009. Originating on Kargath Alliance in November of 2009 as Reconstructed, we have now become the Horde guild Deadbeat Dads of Zul’Jin. We have withstood the tests of time for one simple reason, friendship. It is the core value of everything we do here at Deadbeat Dads. In a game with many raiding options, players are often inclined to “see if the grass is greener” for many reasons (progression, attendance issues, raid environment etc.). We have found that this is minimalized and reduced when people are surrounded by those they consider friends. We are loyal to one another, and as a result the guild.

It is a privilege to enjoy our community and the bonds of friendships it offers. If you think you could be a dynamic piece of our team and family, feel free to apply or contact us. We are always excited by the opportunity to add more quality people to the equation.

Raiding Teams

Deadbeat Dads is currently the home of two progression raiding teams, for sake of ease we call them the MTW Team, and TS Team.

MTW Team:

Raid Schedule:Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:00-12:00 PM EST
    Current Progression:8/8H, 4/8M
    Points of Contact: PureEvil#1263
    Team Goal:Cutting Edge, server top 5, and US top 100 (or better)
    Trial Period:2 weeks minimum
    Where to apply:Please add our Battletags and talk to us directly or fill out an application on our website.
    Current Recruitment Needs:2 Warlocks/Mages/Hunter. All exceptional applicants considered, so even if your class/spec isn't listed, please apply.
    <Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
    [H[ {Endeavor} Needing to fill spots for our raid team and looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
    Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
    Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US

Raid Days/Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time