I don’t understand

Classic Discussion
10/10/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Osirus
I'm pro-flying in Classic but ONLY if they added though Pathfinder in a later patch.

I lol'd harder then I should have.
10/10 would 10 again.
Be gone troll.
More than anything else, it would be because the classic world wasn't set up with flight in mind outside of flight paths. In other words, if we could fly in classic that would mean being able to see all the shortcuts they took making the world.
10/10/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Osirus
I'm pro-flying in Classic but ONLY if they added though Pathfinder in a later patch.

how exactly will you fly without any flying mounts? Broomstick?
Obvious troll is obvious.
10/10/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Anncoulterx
Why are you guys against classic having flying mounts but not flight paths? Be consistent.

It is weird that in a game where flying mounts are clearly a thing and have been a part of warcraft for a long long time(as in long before WoW) some people don't want them.

Was one of the biggest disappointments I had in classic that we couldn't fly.
10/10/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Ziryus
Why are you guys against classic having flying mounts but not flight paths? Be consistent.

It is weird that in a game where flying mounts are clearly a thing and have been a part of warcraft for a long long time(as in long before WoW) some people don't want them.

Was one of the biggest disappointments I had in classic that we couldn't fly.

Thats what happens when influencers herd the sheep in the direction they want them to go in.
Whole lotta NPC's play this game and post on these forums.
Repeat something enough and the other sheep copy it.
10/10/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Dwynelysande
10/10/2018 05:57 PMPosted by Lyianora
I know this is a troll thread, but I would of been fine if Vanilla never had flight paths.

Would certainly make the hearthstone more valuable then it was.

And seen an increase in Shaman and Mages as well!

Huh? Who is against flight paths?

Now, there were LESS flight paths in vanilla, yes. What we guys are against is adding flight paths that did not exist in vanilla (such as the one at Goldshire Inn and the one in Sen'jin Village).

There was also a period of time in vanilla where the flight paths weren't connected. That's got a split among some of we guys - those who feel landing and having to pick the next flight is better for world PvP, and those who feel the convenience of picking the destination and going AFK to get stuff done is worth it.
10/11/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Eilethalua

Huh? Who is against flight paths?

Now, there were LESS flight paths in vanilla, yes. What we guys are against is adding flight paths that did not exist in vanilla (such as the one at Goldshire Inn and the one in Sen'jin Village).

There was also a period of time in vanilla where the flight paths weren't connected. That's got a split among some of we guys - those who feel landing and having to pick the next flight is better for world PvP, and those who feel the convenience of picking the destination and going AFK to get stuff done is worth it.

I want a 30 minute flight from UC to Booty Bay damn it!
10/10/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Anaramth
I can't recall, does Vanilla have a recipe for Bran Muffins?

Do conjured sweet rolls count? Who's up for a fresh batch?
10/11/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Gizmona

Iike sweet rolls.
Tyvm
10/11/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Gizmona

Ooh, we could start making it a tradition to "defeat" troll threads by turning them into food discussions. ^_~ (I see this often on another forum I'm on.)
Come on guys don't eat processed garbage for your fiber! Just eat your veggies! No vanilla till you finish your broccoli!
report troll, move on
10/11/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Dragtuslivz
Come on guys don't eat processed garbage for your fiber! Just eat your veggies! No vanilla till you finish your broccoli!

Fine, as long as the broccoli is uncooked.
Steamed or cooked broccoli makes me gag and vomit.
10/11/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Dragtuslivz
finish your broccoli!

YUM! Do I get my vanilla faster because I love broccoli and eat it right away?
i`m a vanilla player , the day this game have flying mounts is the day i drop wow

my opinion BC is a great expansion but flying mounts just kill everything for me ,
and the future show me i`m right look BFA today wow feel small today and all character are half god mean boring to me , i like more the old wow ,i feel like peasant starting a great adventure and feel small in the world of azeroth and respect all the zone and takecare to dont get agro and use my head . compare to jump on my flying mounts and skip all the world ,if blizzard put some bs of bfa in classic this just mean they understand anything , this is my 2 cent thank you
Because one ruined the game and the other is a slight inconvenience that doesn't really matter. You are comparing apples to oranges. The consistency in what you actually understand is non-existent and you actually believe that having flying mounts in Vanilla would make the game better. Have you ever noticed how little the world matters anymore? That's because you don't have to actually explore it or think about it because you can just fly from point A to point B. I don't even really think about the art style anymore or the little things because blizzard added flying to the game. Not only that, but now they are timegating it because they probably know that if you got flying right when you hit max you would finish all the content too fast and just quit.