{A} <Transcend> 3/8M recruiting

Turalyon
Guild: <Transcend> - Turalyon US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tues/ Wed/Thurs 9:00 - 11:00 PM EST
Cleared: M 3/8 , H 8/8, N 8/8 Uldir / 5/11 Mythic ABT exp.
Contacts: Bnet:OFFICERS=Brittster#1804 aka(jaharra), HairyLarry ( Hairylarry#1974 ), Júdas, Karson ( Montypythonx#1623 ), Incinerette ( Incinerator#1427 ),

https://www.wowprogress.com/update_progress/guild/us/turalyon/Transcend

Notes: <Transcend> is a friendly mythic raid oriented guild looking to fill roster with like minded individuals. The guild's main goal is progressing into Mythic content while having all levels of new raid available to all that would have the desire to raid.

Mythic raiders recruiting is Looking for a MAIN TANK ASAP. Immediate trial. (Skilled players will always be considered)
However I do have a few spots open for our 30 man Heroic Uldir. PM for more info(read below for a more detailed description) :
Death knight: HIGH Tank
Druid: HIGH (guardian tank)
Hunter: medium
Mage: medium
Monk: High (Tank) medium (Healing)
Paladin: High for Dps (Ret, Tank)
Priest: Low (Healing)/medium (other)
Rogue: medium (sub)
Shaman: Low (Resto)/Medium(Elemental)
Warlock: Low
Warrior: Low
Demon Hunter: (Medium) Tank

We are a newly formed guild on Alliance US-Turalyon Server once known as <FORCE> that was created back in March of 2018 but due to unforeseen circumstances, we were left with one option which was to reform. Same people, New GM. We are a group of friends that really had the same mindset of pushing into mythic progression and and we executed it. We are drama-free guild that just wants to play to have fun and get bosses down. We have a very strong and close guild community; everyone is someone here in Transcend.
If you would like any more info please feel free to add me on BT: Brittster#1804 or through
Discord= Jaharra#9913
H ghuun will go down next week last pull the other night was 9% we got this!!!! and Mythic mother will go down as well =)
Join for the raiding, stay for the people, everyone here is an absolute beauty ;)
Giving props to my old mythic guild back in ABT days. Woot woot!
Awesome people to be with!
I am now recruiting a main tank fro mythic progression , my brew tank had to step down due to RL things. Trial will begin immediately. like tonight if you wanted. Message me for more info thanks.
thankyou nellia for the kind words =)
2/8 M now still looking for a tank PM me
Happy Friday Ja! <3
10/19/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Zexia
Happy Friday Ja! <3
hey you and thankyou I'll see you on tonight yes ? Getting kids to bed now and I should be on hope your having a wonderful Friday as well
Please tank for us!
1% wipe on Ghuun it will die , in other words we did get Mythic mother and moving on to M zek now !!
H Ghuun is now down, Now M Zek we will be seeing you tonight
Hello.
<3
mythic zek now down moving on to vectis
10/30/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Pve
Hello.

hi there =)
/wave Pve!!

Get in there folks... Awesome peeps!!! <3