Dark iron dwarves and Mag'har Orcs

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Race changed my shaman. May level one in the future but I dunno.
race changed a few characters to mag'har today, and made a few new characters. the ones i race changed were all still in 40s and 50s level so they would need leveling too. I kind of doubt I'll find the motivation to level them very often though.
10/12/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Snowflurry
Are you leveling yours or just race changing?

Both. I race changed my warrior (with whom I unlocked the mag'har) to a mag'har, and just a few hours ago I finished leveling my mag'har priest to 110. So now I have my lovely, lovely armor!
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dathremar/Karod

Aww yea! That's the stuff! I should get back to work on my alliance toons now I guess.
I race changed .

Saw the heritage armor and went nah I'm good.
At this point I've probably leveled somewhere close to 30 characters to max.

I am NOT leveling again. I put in my time.
Race changed my Shaman but I'll make a Mag'har hunter or something and level it on the side.
I'm not a huge fan of the Mag'har heritage armor. I'll likely just race change my shaman.

I might get it one day, but it took me forever to find the motivation to finally level up my void elf. (The idea that the bee mount might be fully account wide inspired me to push forward.)
I used the boost from purchasing BFA. :)

I love the Dark Iron but am not that into their heirloom armor, so am pretty happy with this.
Leveling seems to have been nerfed into a state that is not appealing to me... I was excited about leveling a mage and rocking that heritage armor but I'm not anymore after checking into the time sink and boredom involved.

I might log over occasionally and run the character through a few missions but not sure it will unlock the armor... I don't like hoops and gates...
I'm enjoying leveling. But that will end when I get to Draenor. So I might wind up with a level 90 for a while.
10/12/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Karglug
trying to level. For some reason I cant get any allied race past early mid 60s....
Mine usually make it to the late 40s. I got a void elf to 110. I just started a Nightborne Monk...we shall see how far she makes it.

I do kinda want to level a Mag'har Orc Hunter, though. Sweet armor and it's one of two classes I don't have at 110 already. Still working on that rep though.
I did both. I am never going to start over as a freshly made Allied race hunter just to get the unique pets they start with so I race changed. After that I leveled a monk to 110 for the heritage set.
I used my boost for this guy and just finished leveling a Hunter for the armor.

Leveling wasn't too bad, but I don't think I will be doing it again any time soon.

I will be race changing my Druid, but not leveling a Zandalari. I just don't like the look enough to put in the time.
How anyone can justify paying 25$ for a race change is beyond me. At this point, it costs Blizz nothing to perform it (automated subroutine applied to said account character); charging 25$ for this cosmetic is greed. It makes me feel bad about Blizz, and that the company does not have the gaming interests of its fanbase uppermost in mind.
Leveling of course! Well, I got it to 112, so I got the heritage.

For some reason, I thought I had to level to 120 for the heritage armor on Dark Irons.
10/12/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Agathak
Neither! :D
This. Leveled up a lightforged paladin, and a high mountain tauren shaman. That was before they decided to sledgehammer nerf every alternative outside of quest leveling. This void elf will never go past 45. BFA races? Meh I just unlocked pathfinder part one then stopped. If eventually get exalted with bfa factions, it does not matter. I would not level another character in this game again from scratch, or even level 20 unless they reverted some of the changes that came with the 7.3.5 patch. Scaling, so folks could pick, and choose where they wanted to start their leveling journey was a pretty good change, but everything else that came with that hell no.
10/12/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Snowflurry
Are you leveling yours or just race changing?

Well met!

Heritage Armor didn't look THAT good, boosted 'Im I did.
I’m leveling my mag’har warrior. I’m at Northrend right now, level 58.
Race changed this guy and leveling another one for Heritage Armor.
Leveling as very painful and tedious. No thanks.