Blacklisting through sharding

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 13 14 15 17 Next
10/19/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Azhaar
Versca, are you drunk right now?
10/19/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Azhaar
Versca, are you drunk right now?

Nope, I just saw the opportunity to make a bunch bad jokes about our OK-ish local burger chain. They're honestly not that good but we do love making the same dumb bad jokes every time we go get burgers at 2am.

I was expecting dicks to be censored to make my post an unreadable mess but I'm laughing a lot that shish!to peppers of all things got censored.
Oh, okay. I wasn't judging if you were, just gonna caution you to drink lots of water.

Tell me more about these peppers, I've never heard of this and I could use a non-potato fry substitute.
10/19/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Azhaar
Oh, okay. I wasn't judging if you were, just gonna caution you to drink lots of water.

Tell me more about these peppers, I've never heard of this and I could use a non-potato fry substitute.

Oh no, I'm also really tired and probably getting delirious from exhaustion.

As for the peppers, I freaking love them! You can get them at Trader Joe's or most grocery chains. I don't think they're spicy at all but I learned that I have a higher tolerance for spicy than some people, so take that into consideration. Smaller ones are a lot less spicy imo but bigger ones can have a little bit of heat. If the heat is too much you can bake them a little longer which seems to help reduce the burn I don't know why that works but it does. I made them during Thanksgiving earlier this month and I cooked the big ones a little longer for some of my family.

Otherwise I just toss them in a big mixing bowl with some olive oil and salt and bake them. Sometimes that's all I eat or I make something else on the side like a meat dish or an artichoke.
I just want to say this;

Dinosaurs.

That is all.

Okay bye!
10/19/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Versca
I made them during Thanksgiving earlier this month and I cooked the big ones a little longer for some of my family.

OOOOOH CANADIAN.

My brain was seriously just turning over, and over.
10/19/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Sarynth
Sweet shakes and malts complement well with salty fries!

only villains do that
I am a dastardly villain.
I don't know. I don't see a monocle or a thin mustache.
[code][/code]

10/19/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Ursuola
10/19/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Sarynth
... I think I'm going to go out for lunch today.

I'm really craving Five Guys now, but I don't have another kidney to sell.
I had some today in your honor. Orange cream soda, hotdog, fries, and a milkshake.

This is why I'm mildly fat. (Actually no it's probably the endometrial polyps causing the reverse t3 problem that gives me hypothyroid symptoms without actual hypothroidism that's making me fat.)
How do I get an invite to this Boralus rp thing? I need some rp friends :c
I think you'll have to ask Ethad for a link, but I don't see him online right now. I'm sure someone with link privileges can get you one though!
10/19/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Karmas
10/19/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Versca
I made them during Thanksgiving earlier this month and I cooked the big ones a little longer for some of my family.

OOOOOH CANADIAN.

My brain was seriously just turning over, and over.

Ohhhh no, we're not Canadian we celebrated earlier this year since it was the only time everyone would be together before the holidays :( It did happen to fall on the same weekend as Canadian Thanksgiving. I'm a stone's throw from Canada thow and the best fried chicken I ever had in my life was in Canada and if anyone says otherwise THEY'RE WRONG.
10/19/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Starscreamer

The opposite of this thread.
How do I get an invite to some Jack in the Box RP?

For those not familiar with the chain: Jack in the Box caters to the stoner demographic. They have combo deals called "Munchie Meals" and here's an ad from 2007 that ended up getting banned: https://youtu.be/7lsvFX1AWTc

And yes they are headquartered in SoCal.
10/19/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Banrok
Fun Fact:

An issue of Venom once had Eddie Brock dealing with the symbiote's hunger for a specific chemical found in human brains.

Eddie fought off the gnawing hunger trying desperately to seek out an alternative, he found another source that was rich with the chemical, chocolate.

So everyone remember, among the horrific crimes one of spidermans most deadly adversaries, stealing chocolate bars is on the list.

Fun fact:

When no one was looking, Lex Luthor took 40 cakes. He took forty cakes. That's as many as four tens and that's terrible.
10/19/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Brion
10/19/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Oliver

having lived on both coasts, god i wish you could still downvote posts

Everyone knows both coasts cannot hold a candle to New Orleans. Down south in the bayou is where you want to go. Just saying.

1000 times, this.

If we're talking fast food in general, and not just burger joints, a well-run Popeyes will consume the local population with its addictive qualities. Especially east Asian people, for some reason. That demographic of tourists loves that chain.

Now, if we're talking about high-brow cuisine, Creol and Cajun food will always outshine any other style.
10/19/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Fisherman
Can we agree that any local burger joint is always better than any East Coast/West Coast chain?

Secondin' dis. I have lived on both coasts, an' Hops (all three o' dem) in North Carolina be moppin' da floor wit' anything "chain".
I mistrust locally owned places. Their kitchens tend to be giant cockroach nests.
10/19/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Starscreamer

http://boralus.city/join

There are links there with the invite codes, enjoy!