Blacklisting through sharding

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next
There are good places to eat all over the country. And you can't judge a chain by your local store because it might be great/awful and just be an aberration compared to any of the rest. I have eaten at some chains that were garbage in this town, but then down the road the same restaurant will be amazing just because they had different managers or employees or something.
Also everywhere you go will have a local place that people swear by and they are generally always right.
Yeah, but this one time I went to Wendy's and I tried to steal french fries to dunk in my shake, and they caught me and threw me out!

Then whenever I managed to sneak back in, they threw me out again -- and then the whole Wendy's phased out of existence!

How am I supposed to eat lunch with my friends if Wendy's keeps ceasing to exist?!?
10/20/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Kahnya
Yeah, but this one time I went to Wendy's and I tried to steal french fries to dunk in my shake, and they caught me and threw me out!

Then whenever I managed to sneak back in, they threw me out again -- and then the whole Wendy's phased out of existence!

How am I supposed to eat lunch with my friends if Wendy's keeps ceasing to exist?!?

Somebody needs to lay off the "special sauce."
10/18/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Tana
10/18/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Oraibi

Hahahahahaha

Didnt you literally post demanding that the thread was “done”?

I’ll bite anyway.

Oh right, looking through this post reminded me that I wanted to reply to Tana's lying about me.

I never said anything even remotely like this.

However, someone else did.

I'm done now. I've said my part, I've offered my defense. If you still choose to take their side, ...blah blah blah...
So now that I've said my piece and provided what little evidence I had at my disposal, I am done.

Tana, why are you so dishonest? Why do you lie and deceive?

Edit: it's not showing the source of the quote, but it was Eviral, not me.
10/20/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Kahnya

This is definitely the choke while I laugh, shoot coffee out my nose post of the day. Simultaneously manage to phase-in OT posts to bullseyes, parody the ostensible topic, satirize SoCal business models, ...
10/20/2018 01:11 AMPosted by Morrowveil
How do I get an invite to some Jack in the Box RP?

For those not familiar with the chain: Jack in the Box caters to the stoner demographic. They have combo deals called "Munchie Meals" and here's an ad from 2007 that ended up getting banned: https://youtu.be/7lsvFX1AWTc

And yes they are headquartered in SoCal.

We used to have Jack in the Box in my state.

I still miss them
10/20/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Idun
10/20/2018 01:11 AMPosted by Morrowveil
How do I get an invite to some Jack in the Box RP?

For those not familiar with the chain: Jack in the Box caters to the stoner demographic. They have combo deals called "Munchie Meals" and here's an ad from 2007 that ended up getting banned: https://youtu.be/7lsvFX1AWTc

And yes they are headquartered in SoCal.

We used to have Jack in the Box in my state.

I still miss them

Jack in the Box was my favorite discovery when I lived in Arizona because I'm one of those people who can never decide what I want. They have literally every fast food option available so I could get a burger AND taco AND mozz sticks.

Don't judge me.
Roomie and I went to Costco and got Wendys on the way home. I haven't had any fast food in a month or two. This is bliss. Also, Imma be in a coma tonight and stranded on the toilet for a good chunk of tomorrow but totally worth it.
This thread is like a storm of drama that was raining heavily on all of us. But then we started putting up a shelter and now only little droplets of drama are getting through.

The shelter is made of fast food arguments.
egads sarestha put your helmet back on
10/21/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Azhaar
egads sarestha put your helmet back on

Stop suppressing my individuality *flails erratically*
10/19/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Versca
<span class="truncated">...</span>
OOOOOH CANADIAN.

My brain was seriously just turning over, and over.

Ohhhh no, we're not Canadian we celebrated earlier this year since it was the only time everyone would be together before the holidays :( It did happen to fall on the same weekend as Canadian Thanksgiving. I'm a stone's throw from Canada thow and the best fried chicken I ever had in my life was in Canada and if anyone says otherwise THEY'RE WRONG.

I accept that you have only had bad fried chicken your entire life, and that you have never been to the south where everyone's grandmother has their own fried chicken recipe.

If you say you've had real homemade southern fried chicken and still think Can-*chokecoughspit* Canadian fried chicken is better, then you are a cop.
The best Canadian fried chicken came from the family-run corner store I spent nearly the entirety of my first two decades of life going to. They also did the best spuds.
Thai style fried chicken is pretty darn good, too.
I have been reading this thread in chunks over the last day or so, and all I have taken from it is drama leads to fast food squabbling.
It doesn't have to be fast food admittedly.

We could talk about pizza, fashion, or even The Game if you preferred.
So long as it’s something that can entertain me while I’m on break, sure.