366 DH Havoc (6+ hours a day / weekdays only)

Guild Recruitment
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/15135607#
https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Bloodchief

Hey guys. I am looking to transfer my main DH to a new guild. The guild I'm leaving are local buddies of mine and there is not enough of us to push mythics or even sometimes Raid together during the week. I'm still in the guild as of right now because I need to let the guild leader know.

-
What you can expect of me:
I'm really chill guy, soft spoken. I usually don't have a lot to say but i know my manners and will address you with respect. I'll do what I need to do in Raids and Mythics and if I don't know the mechanics I'll speak out and try to do better. I'm not one to point fingers, if I played a part in the mistake I'll let everyone know. I take criticism well if it is well delivered. I don't rage at others, i may get upset at myself or maybe i'll get upset at a player but I won't let that ruin my game play and most importantly I won't belittle another player for that mistake. I'll help other guild members with alts, professions, etc.

What I expect:
I'd like an adult group of players (I'm 32 y/o) preferably with PvE focus. Would like to have a guild that is serious about pushing keys and bettering gear for Raids. If you're looking for PvP i'm not good at it. I'll WPvP w/ guildies but Arena and BG is not my thing. Of course I want a guild that is fair, respectful, and semi-serious to the game.

I don't know if I'm a fit for you guild but if I am, please send me a dm or post below.

Thanks

BTag: MVP#1524
Discord: mvp#8836
/bump
I'd love to speak with you about our guild and if you're interested, give you a chance to see what we are like before you decide to make any changes. Let me know!

==========

<Rum Runners> US-Aggramar/Fizzcrank (Horde)

Currently Recruiting:
- Up to 2 Healers: Priest (either spec), Resto Druid, or Holy Paladin preferred
- DPS may also apply
- Any non-raiding players (M+ only, social, etc.)
- If your class or role is not listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using the information below.

Schedule:
- Wednesday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Thursday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Normal/Alt-friendly “Farm Night” – TBD

About Us:
Rum Runners is a heroic-focused raiding guild with a strong sense of community and a history of achieving AOTC in previous raid tiers. Our players are mature and know how to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while still achieving our progression goal. We are looking for players who enjoy killing bosses but want to have fun doing it. We are a family – many of our members have met in real life and we plan to continue fostering this rad community, hopefully with you in it!

Current Progression:
- 5/8 Heroic Uldir
- 8/8 Normal Uldir

What We Offer:
- Compact, council-style leadership that welcomes member feedback
- Monthly guild “Town Hall” meetings
- Guild events with Pretty Sweet Prizes™
- M+ fun!
- No raging raid leads
- Players who enjoy other games together outside of WoW (Overwatch, League, and HOTS are popular, as well as many FoTM games)
- An active Discord (text and voice chat)

Discord - Lisa/Stormlight#0819 (preferred)
Battle.net – Stormlight#11486
Or, fill out our application at http://bit.ly/RumRunnersGuild
[H]<Red Light District> [US-Tichondrius] is a late night raiding guild focused on progression. During WotLK, we were a Top 10 Alliance guild on [US-Korgath] under the name of [A]<Heroes After Dark>. We are looking to fill our roster again for heroic/mythic raiding and mythic+.

We currently host pugs as we don't have a full roster yet. If you'd like to come on our runs before making a decision feel free to message me before raid time and I can save you a spot.

If you feel you aren't ready for our current progression, we do catch up runs on our off days (normal raids, mythics/+) to help you get gear.

-Uldir-
8/8 Normal
8/8 Heroic
2/8 Mythic

-Raid Times-
(subject to change as roster fills)
Tuesday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST
Thursday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST

-Recruitment-
Tank - low priority
Healer - apply
Melee - apply
Ranged - apply

-Contact List-
tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262
-Apply-
https://discord.gg/Gp8U4Hv
nice.
Forgone Conclusion is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Paladin: High
Death Knight: Low
Warrior: Medium

Shaman: High
Hunter: Low

Druid: Medium
Rogue: Medium
Demon Hunter: High
Monk: Low

Priest: Medium
Mage: Low
Warlock: Low

We are looking for one more healer, and more DPS to add to the main raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

For more information on us please message one of the below or reply to this thread:

Dennix#1965 (GM)
Xeasadeyo#1716 (HR)
Dearka#1382 (Co-GM)
Hello there, my guild Sap N Tap is actively recruiting and trialing for our core raid team. We raid Mon and Wed 9p-12a EST, I'd love to talk with you. I'll leave you the link to our recruitment page where you can find contact info and a bit more about the guild :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769059354?page=1#post-5

Bnet-Uther7052#1213 - Not sure if you want to go Ally but we're a perfect atmosphere for what you're looking for!
If you have any interest in going alliance my team sounds like just the guild your looking for. We've been a team since vanilla, my players are chill and around your age. Work, family, all that we understand while still wanting to push the hard content.

Here's our raid times and progression. If you want to know more about us I left a link to our recruiting post below!

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 PM - 12:00 EST
Time Zone Conversion - (8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST)
Current progression: 2/8 M 8/8 H Uldir

You can find more info on us here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766566669#1

Give us a shout if your interested!
Hey through an friend request your way. Didn't say anything about faction preference.

We are a laid back group that is working Heroic Zul atm and pushing keys (most of the guild can clear a 7-8 comfortably atm). Great community and in desperate need of a Havoc DH (gotta love that magic debuff)

If you like to learn more about us check down here.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769697185

Hope to hear from you soon.
< my dad is a congressman > is a fresh guild of irl friends and players who wish to move into mythic raiding and push mythic+ content. If you have not raided in any serious capacity before this is a good opportunity to get started. We have a fun, laid back atmosphere (since we have a 0 tolerance policy on toxicity) and are progression minded.

If you want to cross server raid with us and can make both days feel free to message me and we can maybe work something out.

Currently: 8/8 Normal, 5/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic

Raid times are Tue/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST

Currently Recruiting ALL positions

gm - lolcraft#1725
officer - rolfstilskin#1810 THIS IS ME
officer - xianmingsho#1122

JUST SENT U A FRIEND REQUEST TO TALK ABOUT RECRUITMENT
Hi there Bloodchief. You sound like you need <Sundae Raiders> in your life.

ABOUT US
Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it's not...I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It's just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

RAID DAYS & TIMES:

Thursday- Alt Night
8:30PM- Finished

Friday & Saturday-Progression Nights
8:30PM - Midnight EST

We are very proud of what we were able to accomplish in Legion. We went from a guild that had only 5 members and a dream at the end of WoD to finishing AoTC as a guild the last three raid instances. We will continue our upward trend going into BFA.

Currently we are looking for DPS that knows how to plays their class and can perform night in and night out. We understand that life happens in our guild and we will try to help out in any way we can if you are unable to attend raids, but excessive absences will result in your benching if we are a full group. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we're not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment -- all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we're looking for!

Add one of us to bnet if interested and let’s chat!

GM: Awesomeness#1234
Officer: Traggard#1198
Officer: Styxzadina#1264
Officer: Wreeky#11860
Officer: MadAsAHatt3r#1110
<Faceroll> We are looking for all DPS to help with mythic progression and to finish off heroic we are currently 8/8 N and 7/8 H with an 5% wipe of G'huun. We have an abundance of raid experience dating back to cata. Our raid times are Friday-Saturday 10pm-1:30am EST. Looking to take active experienced and newer raiders to push mythic! We are willing to teach those who are new and learn from those that know more. We are currently looking for Hunters and rouges but all exceptional DPS will be included. If you want to have a fun time raiding and can take a joke, while downing bosses we might be a perfect fit! We aren't snobs but will call you out if you are not doing mechanics correctly, everyone has a learning curve we understand that.

You can fill out an app online at [Faceroll.org](https://faceroll.org/)

Or contact :

Warnick#11159

Sauron#1367

Alzar#11256

Blackstool#1408
Hi Blood, we're in the process of converting the roster to a mythic capable one. We're in need of a few more to achieve our goal! I would love to chat with you as I believe you'd be a great fit. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

GUILD INFORMATION

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS is looking to shift focus, and build up a mythic caliber roster!. We raid from Friday - Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST on the Whisperwind Server. The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don't enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We're now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you.
  • Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.
  • Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
  • Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.
  • Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don't want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!
  • What we expect from our raiders.
  • Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.
  • Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else.
  • The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.
  • Current Recruitment Needs!!
  • Ranged DPS - OPEN
  • Melee DPS - OPEN
  • Tank - OPEN
  • Heals - OPEN
  • Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!
    <Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you.

We're a group of experienced raiders pushing into Mythic on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders and older players who want progression but can’t commit to hardcore schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since AQ40. We are recruiting a few more to fill out our 20 man roster.

What you get when you join us?

A group who pushes keys on non raid days!
    A fun raiding environment!
    Feast and Cauldrons provided!

Schedule
    Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
    (Optional) M+ Thursday 9 - 12 CST
    We do Mythic on Tuesdays until we hit a wall and then go in and do heroic the rest of the week.

What we're looking for
    I don’t care what your class is as long as you’re a good player. Feral druid? Shadow Priest? Shaman? Come apply! We're looking for players who show up on time, prepared, and research the fights before hand. We want players who focus on mechanics, volunteer for soaks, and play their class instead of their spec. We want players with strong Tmog game. We have guild D&D Wed nights! Discord is required.

Contact
    Contact via Discord
    Raid Leader: Blind#8000
    GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
    Officer: cyndraei#4163
    (6/8H 2/8M) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error
    Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guild!
    Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
    Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
    Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
    Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
    <Solitude>
    US-Thrall: Horde
    Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
    Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
    We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
    To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
    3/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
    FULL

Healers:
    OPEN! Mistweaver or hpal

Melee DPS:
    High! DH and Monk preferred

Ranged DPS:
    High! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
    https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
    kaerbaer#1475
    Petipas#1414
    ADW#1785
    < my dad is a congressman > is a fresh guild of irl friends and players who wish to move into mythic raiding and push mythic+ content. If you have not raided in any serious capacity before this is a good opportunity to get started. We have a fun, laid back atmosphere and are progression minded.

Currently Recruiting ALL positions as we flesh out a core roster.

Currently: 8/8 Normal, 5/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic

Raid times are Tue/Thurs 830pm-1130pm EST

gm - lolcraft#1725
    officer - rolfstilskin#1810
    officer - xianmingsho#1122