Much love locks, bbl

Warlock
anyone shelf their lock until buffs? If so what are you playing? Can’t decide between rogue moonkin and shadow priest
I'm rolling a warrior myself. Already have a rogue and shadow priest.

There's something satisfying about the bone crunching sounds their attacks make.

Can't wait to destroy all the people that didn't shelve their locks lol
Having lots of fun spamming Greater Pyroblast cowering behind my teammates as a fire mage.

Cant wait to to the same with my hunter in 8.1, spamming sniper shot and aimed shot in weakass cloth wearer locks who didnt reroll hehe
Sticking to my lock. Just dropping the demo dream for now and going destro. It’s a new experience for me so basically I’m enjoying it thus far. (Bring back Meta please)
If youre "shelving" your main to wait for buffs odds are none of you were ever good at your main anyway and will just go be bad at another class you deemed higher on logs.
ehhh we are terrible in upper end content, but there's no reason you can't have fun in low and mid, unless you ARE a high end player, then I'm a bit sorry for ya.
10/21/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Kittredge
ehhh we are terrible in upper end content, but there's no reason you can't have fun in low and mid, unless you ARE a high end player, then I'm a bit sorry for ya.

Um what....

Affliction and destro are top tier...
10/21/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Kittredge
upper end content
Like what? From a PvE perspective we're in a really good spot right now, minus Demo in M+
for some reason, I can't bring myself to main swap, no matter what condition warlocks are in. I've logged over 1 year /played on this toon and shelfing that just...feels wrong.

edit: wrong warlock
I can't fotm reroll, the only characters I've ever played and invested time and energy into are my Lock and my Mage and I'll always main one of the two, !@#$ I have over 100 days played on both.

But I did totally shelf the game last year and only have forum access because they gave me a three day trial. Been playing IRL instead.
What are you guys even saying???

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19

Literally affliction and Destro are in the top 3 spots for ALL casters and Demo is lower mid tier, every spec you have is fine???

And 2 of them are TOP TIER?!?!?

Why was the topic even made.......

Like i said before if you were bad at any of the warlock specs which are amazing atm than you rerolling to a melee i assume since 2 of the 3 warlock specs are in the top 3 for casters, you will just be trash at whatever you reroll too.

FOTM on logs means literally nothing if you're grey parsing or green parsing as your main.

Stop looking at logs to tell you what to play and focus on purple parsing on your main.
I just can’t enjoy affliction arena right now. Basically do massive amounts of damage which is awesome but every other class has a better tool kit, lock is and always will be my favorite class but I can’t even reach rival >< embarassing. Turbo cleave makes me want to pull my hair out.
It’s not a matter of logs lol. It’s a matter of how fun something is. Warlocks tool kit is just garbage right now and definitely needs a change. Things like shadow fury (1.5 second cast for a 3 second stun) and our wall having a 3 minute cd is laughable.
No idea what you people are talking about unless you exclusively PvP.

Locks are in a fantastic spot in PvE right now. All three specs perform well numerically, feel smooth (except for affliction on burst cleave and demo on burst st), and have distinct strengths and weaknesses.

If you feel like you’re gonna get a more interesting/varied/fulfilling experience on another class you’ve got some pipe dream going on.
Yeah I’m talking pvp, I should have specified.
10/21/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Jaffriction
anyone shelf their lock until buffs? If so what are you playing? Can’t decide between rogue moonkin and shadow priest
I'm gonna see if ESO is any good.
10/21/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Indubitable
No idea what you people are talking about unless you exclusively PvP.

Locks are in a fantastic spot in PvE right now. All three specs perform well numerically, feel smooth (except for affliction on burst cleave and demo on burst st), and have distinct strengths and weaknesses.

If you feel like you’re gonna get a more interesting/varied/fulfilling experience on another class you’ve got some pipe dream going on.

i play demo and my burst is just fine. i just dont have the ramp up power i once had from a few packs back.

Just rerolled to DH today after a frustrating 150+ arena matches the last couple weeks with my lock.

Blizz deciding to give EVERYONE multiple interrupts ruined my love for my destro lock. Most matches the dps AND the healer can interrupt me in multiple ways I try to cast. Juking only gets you so far.

Survival is ridiculously hard... non stop priest/rogue or warrior/healer, or DH/healer.

World of melee craft it is. Love my DH so far.. I level primarily by battle ground.
10/21/2018 11:56 PMPosted by Pikalegion

Just rerolled to DH today after a frustrating 150+ arena matches the last couple weeks with my lock.

Blizz deciding to give EVERYONE multiple interrupts ruined my love for my destro lock. Most matches the dps AND the healer can interrupt me in multiple ways I try to cast. Juking only gets you so far.

Survival is ridiculously hard... non stop priest/rogue or warrior/healer, or DH/healer.

World of melee craft it is. Love my DH so far.. I level primarily by battle ground.

Go level off island expeditions, it's so fast.
10/21/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Calvinball
I can't fotm reroll, the only characters I've ever played and invested time and energy into are my Lock and my Mage and I'll always main one of the two, !@#$ I have over 100 days played on both.

But I did totally shelf the game last year and only have forum access because they gave me a three day trial. Been playing IRL instead.

Show logs for irl pls.