[H] M+

Wyrmrest Accord
Anyone needing a solid dps to run these? Majority of my PVE stuff since early Legion has consisted of just pugging and running with friends, looking to push keys on a consistent basis since I like to do them but lacking a high-ish IO score (even being at a 370 ilevel) means that LFG runs are a bit scarce.

Dipping into tanking a bit though mostly going to be dps. Also have a ~365 disc and 365 enhance as well as a 360ish Brewmaster.

Reply/leave contacts below, thanks!
I've been interested in building a list of people to run mythic+ with. Trying to pug every key can be rough at times so familiar faces would be great to have.

I play resto druid almost exclusively but have basic understanding of the other specs. I would prefer to stay healer for most runs.

I'd like to push keys to +10 for now before they eventually up the gear cap to 15. I've done a couple of 8s and a 9. I'd like to complete keys in time but I dont go off on people if we dont. I just use it as learning to do better next time. Finishing the run is most important.

If you're interested or if anyone else is, feel free to add me.

Woochoo#1718

I also have an alliance druid on WRA that is 338 ilvl that I'm beginning keys on if anyone alliance side is interested.

I'm mostly free wed thru fri evenings until very late due to my job.

Other days I can be available from around 5-7 server.
Still looking, sitting at ~375 with a 750ish score overall. Been doing tanking as well. Timed a 10 FH yesterday as prot too, woo.
Ragehide, I am trying to build a mythic 10 team, hit me up ingame slothoof or Battle.net I'd is timmyk#11849. I have done some 10s and have my own key at 9.
11/04/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Slothoof
Ragehide, I am trying to build a mythic 10 team, hit me up ingame slothoof or Battle.net I'd is timmyk#11849. I have done some 10s and have my own key at 9.

Shot you a request. I also have a 9 motherlode to run.
Still looking. Now at a 1k IO score.