Headless Horse Mount

General Discussion
Anyone get this to drop lately? I mean this year. 14 years still no luck.
10/23/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Kilr
14 years still no luck.

I think you mean 11 years since it was added in 2007.

Edit: maybe 10 years. Patch note said it was added 13 Nov 2007 and that’s 12 days after Hallow’s End was done.
Nope.

This is why players don't like flying. They never get the mount and just rage.
Haha I'm in the same boat been trying to get it for a decade and still no luck
Don't mean to be an !@#, but got it yesterday suprisingly. RNG is RNG, and I've only been playing wow since 2016 and didn't even do much dungeon spam last year.
Been trying since 2008....one day just before the servers shutdown maybe I'll get lucky.
I saw a guildie get it this year. I got mine years ago
Don't lose hope. This year's event's not over yet, after all. My very first year (2011), I thought the holiday had already ended -- but I was off by one day. So I got one last unexpected try -- and got the mount.
10/23/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Kilr
Anyone get this to drop lately? I mean this year. 14 years still no luck.

I did yesterday
Some years I work harder at it than others. This year, I go in with two different characters per day.

So far have never gotten it since it was introduced.
As in every thread so far on this subject...

I would like the Devs to allow people who already have the mount to trade it to others in the group if it drops for them a second time. We go through twelve alts on two different servers and this is the second year in a row where I have had it drop again but my friend still can't get it.
10/23/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Romanna
As in every thread so far on this subject...

I would like the Devs to allow people who already have the mount to trade it to others in the group if it drops for them a second time. We go through twelve alts on two different servers and this is the second year in a row where I have had it drop again but my friend still can't get it.

Support.
I got the mount just today. I have always had the worst luck when it comes to horse mounts. Invincible took about 315, Fiery Warhorse took about 150, and Headless Horseman took at least 70. Keep at it OP I just started playing again today after being away for months and the mount dropped on my first attempt at it and I have been at it for years.
I got one this year. I got mine in 09 I think, so I'm keeping this one in my bank just on the off chance Blizzard makes them tradable someday.
After spamming on 6 toons, I finally got it this year. blah blah been playing since vanilla blah. I also saw a guildie and a random person get it before me, so keep trying. RNGsus is RNGsus. Queue has been faster as heals vs tank for me.
All about luck. I did it for 4 years daily on several alts until I finally got it.
No still trying.

Someone in my group got one today tho, lucky bugger.
Got it a couple of days ago.
I got a few days ago, so it still drops. It took years, though...
I got it three days ago.
I only farm once per day on this character only.
When I remember to.

Got very lucky.