*spoiler* Real reason why Delaryn and Sira....

General Discussion
*spoiler*

The real reason why Delaryn and Sira joined the horde immediately after being raised as undead is because they realized how awesome the horde truly are. I mean, death can bring about a certain clarity and allow you to see things for how they truly are.

For example, when Sally Whitemane was raised as a death knight in legion class hall campaign, she said that death had rid her of her insanity and that she was able to see things more clearly now.

The same thing applies to Delaryn and Sira. They realized that horde had better racial abilities and mounts and that their storyline is better developed. It dawned on them that it was simply insanity that kept them siding with the alliance. I would even argue that they allowed themselves to be purposely killed so that they could join the superior faction.

See? It all makes sense when you think about it.
They probably realized that if they wanted an actual game to play, they had to join the Horde.
"Wow, Sylvanas! I can finally see how you burning down our home with thousands of helpless civilians was SUPER COOL!!! I love you Sylvanas!"
10/24/2018 01:01 PMPosted by Swiftraven
"Wow, Sylvanas! I can finally see how you burning down our home with thousands of helpless civilians was SUPER COOL!!! I love you Sylvanas!"

But see, all those helpless civilians were able to be brought back as undead.

So it is more like "Wow, Sylvanas! I can finally see how you granting our thousands of helpless civilians immortality was SUPER COOL!!! I love you Sylvanas!"
10/24/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Drusillia

So it is more like "Wow, Sylvanas! I can finally see how you granting our thousands of helpless civilians immortality was SUPER COOL!!! I love you Sylvanas!"

sooo can Sylvanas raise ash elementals now or what?
Don't compare Death Knights to Forsaken.
10/24/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Swiftraven

*Spoiler*

She was able to bring back Jaina's dead brother whom was burnt by dragon fire.
10/24/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Swiftraven

Her almighty Plot Armor gives her incredible power.
Yea I don't think whitemane really had any freewill when she was rezed. Hell there is hints that even the Deathlord doesn't have free will and that he is bound to the will of the lich king. Do you really think that Nazgrim would be cool with being brought back? He is a Orc through and through he would view being brought back as spitting on his honorable orc death. Hell no, undeath resurrection almost always takes away great deals of your freewill. Especially if it's being done by evil charters.
10/24/2018 01:01 PMPosted by Enekie
They probably realized that if they wanted an actual game to play, they had to join the Horde.

"Thanks for saving me $30!"
They lose their reliance in human potential and go back to being WC3 Night Elf.

Warriors of the Night! Assemble! *Tiger's roar*
10/24/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Suishi
They lose their reliance in human potential and go back to being WC3 Night Elf.

Warriors of the Night! Assemble! *Tiger's roar*

They get defeated instantly by Nathanos, fyi.
Less horse mounts, more BG wins.
I’m hoping that maybe they are secretly spying and getting in close with the Forsaken only to destroy them within. Sort of like a double agent.

That’s probably never going to happen... but I find it strange they would fight for the Forsaken yet retain free will. Unless Sylvanas can pick and choose who has free will.... but that brings up problems too.... my head is starting to hurt....

Undead aren’t immortal, only Sylvanas is. Undead decay and never come back.

Also the night elves were immortal before the well got destroyed. A lot of them were actually fine and had dealt with the reality of mortality.
Well, you know that guy Arthas right?

Well Sylvanas seems to be following in his footsteps... so maybe... just maybe she's raising undead, but not giving them free-will.
Maybe they figured out which faction the writing team prefers.
Mayne, just maybe...

Maybe when one resurrects a member of the opposing faction; they make sure to twist their perspective of reality, making them more easily controlled, as opposed to ricking being killed immediately by an undead with freewill. Forsaken are given a choice, but not the Alliance.

I think it would be helpful to adjust the Nathanos vs Tyrande encounter a little. Remove Malfurion, and add an extra named Nelf NPC to the pile of corpses. Tyrande kills one of the Val'kyr, partially interrupting the ritual, and causing the new NPC to wake up, "What have you done to me!?". Horde players/Nathanos are forced to kill her, completing the event with the end of the ritual, and escaping.
unfortunately it may be a little late to be doing some new voice acting.
They were just tired of the damn horses.