Leaving! Good Luck to you all.

General Discussion
10/26/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Chowjo
death is the solution to all problems. no man, no problem

-Stalin
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic.
-Also Stalin
Good luck! I hope Classic is released soon :)
I mostly agree with OP’s sentiment, so here’s an upvote.

However, i don’t agree with the hate for TF/WF. If there’s a baseline upgrade that’s enough to get you to the next difficulty level, isn’t that enough? It feels like players with TG/WF issues are feeling some sort of anxiety about not being able to “finish” character progression.

If progression to the next difficulty level was impossible without TF/WF, I could understand, but it doesn’t seem like that’s the case.

I’m also skeptical that people who are leaving BfA and expecting Classic to respect their time better are going to actually have a good time in Classic. I came on in TBC and other than the server communities, I don’t miss early WoW systems and gameplay at all.

But anyhow, whererever you go, OP, I hope you find what you’re looking for.
10/26/2018 05:57 AMPosted by Tavlyne
10/25/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Orctang
Bye Felicia, I will see you when you get back from Classic.

I won’t be back lol
You say that now. Everybody does. They all come back anyway.
Some valid facts. I feel the same way.
10/26/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Teufelgott
Not always, but almost always when they make a good bye thread. Coming back is OK, it's good for the game. Sometimes you just need some time off and hopefully your concerns will be addressed in upcoming expansions.
10/25/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Sinelus
See you in 8.1

Yep, I'm sure the removing some traits they didn't test or balance and replacing them with new traits that also aren't balance or tested will surely change their mind! >.>

10/26/2018 06:06 AMPosted by Bignuggetz
10/25/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Tavlyne
• IS IT SOCKETED?
• Did it GOD FORGE SUPER SAYAIN TITAN WARRIOR FORGE?

You mean, like my bracers?

Not ilvl 400 and don't have another bonus trait. They could be better.
10/25/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Kwashiorkor
I do agree with quite a few of those points you made. I honestly don't even know why I bother playing the game, grinding wqs every day isn't exactly "fun".

Yeah he has some legitimate gripes. Coming from the Legion artifact weapon, the Azerite system is a huge downgrade and frankly I think the whole concept is bad. I can't believe they even implemented something like that in WoW. Everything before it was better (legion artifact, tier sets, old talents ect).

Professions are just awful and I've found that I can live entirely without them (even though I still slowly level them). If Island Expeditions were designed more like the MoP scenarios were people would like them more. The Warfront is pretty cool but would be so much better if it was actually designed as a PvP event kind of like WG. The Arathi redesign is really nice but there's so much more they could do with that.

I don't personally car about titanforging/warforging but it would be nice if gear had more sockets like in the old days and we could reforge less desirable stats.

WoW has definitely seen better days but hopefully they can improve on BFA as things move along.
You put it into much better words than I ever could. My grammar and writing aren't that great, so I'm glad I can agree with many of you points. My sub runs out in six days and I wish I enjoyed the game more, but now I only log in to talk to the friends I've made online. The warfront is pretty much what threw me over the edge because I was really hoping for it to be PVP (even though I mostly do PVE.) I hate for the world to keep getting smaller. Good luck to you and your future endeavors friend and so long.
Cool story
10/26/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Neghrar
10/25/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Sinelus
See you in 8.1

Yep, I'm sure the removing some traits they didn't test or balance and replacing them with new traits that also aren't balance or tested will surely change their mind! >.>

10/26/2018 06:06 AMPosted by Bignuggetz
You mean, like my bracers?

Not ilvl 400 and don't have another bonus trait. They could be better.

Damn! That's it I'm unsubbing!!

On a side note, I'll need to look into the possible traits offer on bracers I did not know that they could have traits.
10/25/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Orctang
Bye Felicia, I will see you when you get back from Classic.

I won’t be back lol
You say that now but you will be sick of Classic soon enough. I do agree however you might be done with Blizzard completely at that point.
See you later alligator
10/26/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Teufelgott

I won’t be back lol

If they all come back then why doesn't wow have 12 million subs like it did before? Hmm...
WF/TF is the illusion of content and we’re all being duped.
If anyone plays this game for questing at max level or doing islands I feel sorry for you. Try raiding and doing m+ Arenas and RBGs....end game content.

This guy is leaving because the most mondain boring parts of the game are mondain and boring.....
10/26/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Hydrofoil
If anyone plays this game for questing at max level or doing islands I feel sorry for you. Try raiding and doing m+ Arenas and RBGs....end game content.

This guy is leaving because the most mondain boring parts of the game are mondain and boring.....

I can agree with you except these are NEW systems. Shouldn’t they be an overall improvement and be an interesting game play system? They aren’t.

It’s hard to enjoy PVP when so many of the classes are in the worst state in the history of WoW.

Raiding for the sake of raiding is boring and now other other gameplay surrounding. Aka interesting professions is boring.
10/26/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Chowjo
you're right none of us care

dont tell people you are going to jump
just do it
you are looking for attention and it is pathetic

I am actually looking to see if other people feel the same way. Coming into a post stating it’s pathetic instead of understanding the post and commenting on its content is actually pathetic.
10/26/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Kikk
I mostly agree with OP’s sentiment, so here’s an upvote.

However, i don’t agree with the hate for TF/WF. If there’s a baseline upgrade that’s enough to get you to the next difficulty level, isn’t that enough? It feels like players with TG/WF issues are feeling some sort of anxiety about not being able to “finish” character progression.

If progression to the next difficulty level was impossible without TF/WF, I could understand, but it doesn’t seem like that’s the case.

I’m also skeptical that people who are leaving BfA and expecting Classic to respect their time better are going to actually have a good time in Classic. I came on in TBC and other than the server communities, I don’t miss early WoW systems and gameplay at all.

But anyhow, whererever you go, OP, I hope you find what you’re looking for.

I do agree with you but it is the feeling of accomplishment. When you finally down that boss and that item finally drops it’s a good feeling. But now if just the standard item drops? Is it actuslly satisfying? Know you got the weakest version of the item? Knowing that it had a low chance to drop and then knowing that all the other behind the scenes rolls didn’t go your way? And then the following week the next mage in your raid group get the titsnforged Uber omg socketed version of the item you got last week. It feels bad.
May the Gods watch over your battles, friend.