I’m 355ilvl...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
So what if you do?

Gear is not the end. It's the means to the end.
im ilvl 353 and havent stepped foot in but 1 m+.i got 385 titanforged legs and 395 titanforged gloves isnt rng ggggrrrrrreeeaaatttt!!!!!!
360+ is the average ilvl you get from doing nothing...

For those who have addition gold and real money in their pocket they can receive addition higher item quality gear from mythic content carries.
Not to far behind and I’ve never done anything not ever LFR. And oddly enough harder content drops gear that is higher ilvl then I have. Go figure.

And finally, give me my clothes back!
10/28/2018 04:56 AMPosted by Shadows
...despite having never done any raiding, mythic dungeons, or rated BGs/arenas. Is this working as intended? Why do harder content when I can spam random BGs and Warfronts for the same rewards?

I see you said random bgs, how else do you think pvpers get gear?
10/28/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Momimfotm
But are you having fun?

That's a really good question.
...despite having never done any raiding, mythic dungeons, or rated BGs/arenas. Is this working as intended? Why do harder content when I can spam random BGs and Warfronts for the same rewards?

Stick with me here, because this is tough to follow.

You can do harder content because you want a challenge.
Yes, but you need that gear to do anything in this game. Good players don't and still get the content done, who cares.

You figured it out ;)

I'm 352 ilevel never having done ANYTHING.
10/28/2018 05:04 AMPosted by Heaces
...and yet your profile says LFR 6/8. Hmmm... LFR... Looking For Raid... For Raid... Raid.

While I understand what you’re saying, I don’t think I’d say LFR is raiding/content when you can literally go in, auto attack and AFK.
355 is actually quite low...
Raiders, rated Bgers are easily 370+. It’s all relative mate.
10/28/2018 05:42 AMPosted by Gorthus
10/28/2018 05:14 AMPosted by Edisbelee

Getting 355+ is being rewarded now? what do you want the casual players that don't even raid or do anything to be at? what level 330+? like please..

Normal Uldir drops 355 and 355 is very easily obtainable outside of Uldir. Hell you can get to 360 or even 370 fairly easily as a casual player if you get lucky enough.

Gearing is a joke with the RNG slot machine that is WoW and titanforging today

Also kudos on posting from your level 1 alt

This is my point. 355 is normal Uldir. I have several 370+ pieces which is equivalent to heroic Uldir. Why bother doing normal and heroic raiding?
Yes it is working as intended. The gear curve is quite sharp until around 370. Now that 355 or higher gear can come from world content, and the warfronts are so lucrative all characters should easily be able to push 355 equipped provided a little effort. Most of my alts are around that point now and their necks are all still 310ish.

No luck is needed for that, and the answer to your questions is because frankly that is not very good gear. Keep gearing up! I'd recommend trying some mythic plus dungeons! Very fun and renewable source of gear.
10/28/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Warkrool
...and yet your profile says LFR 6/8. Hmmm... LFR... Looking For Raid... For Raid... Raid.
Pretty sad how you would consider LFR would be actual "raiding" but then again what to expect from a person that's only ever seem to have done looking for "raid" and knows no better

Pretty sad you have a reading comprehension problem. I don't blame you, I blame your public education. But, what do you expect of someone who knows no better.

Because gear with high ilvl is not a reward for completing difficult content. Rather, it is the means by which you make that content a little less difficult to complete.
10/28/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Vaniira

While I understand what you’re saying, I don’t think I’d say LFR is raiding/content when you can literally go in, auto attack and AFK.

This is my view as well. Plus it only awards 340 gear, a full 15 ilvls lower than what I’ve gotten from random BGs.
I run M+ and Uldir every week and still at 355, so thanks for rubbing it in my face bud!

so what is your point? I don't understand posts such as yours. you are complaining about how YOU play? "i'm 355 and don't deserve it, help"

if you are spamming warfronts for gear, you do deserve the gear you get. warfronts are so mind numbingly boring you HAVE earned all the gear you get from there.
10/28/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Metrohaha
Yes it is working as intended. The gear curve is quite sharp until around 370. Now that 355 or higher gear can come from world content, and the warfronts are so lucrative all characters should easily be able to push 355 equipped provided a little effort. Most of my alts are around that point now and their necks are all still 310ish.

No luck is needed for that, and the answer to your questions is because frankly that is not very good gear. Keep gearing up! I'd recommend trying some mythic plus dungeons! Very fun and renewable source of gear.

After raiding off and on since LK I've got to say BFA has made me give up. I'd rather not mash my head against a wall hoping for pieces with decent stats repeating the same dungeons over and over and seeing the exact same drops repeatedly only to be scapped/disenchanted.
10/28/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Mony

so what is your point? I don't understand posts such as yours. you are complaining about how YOU play? "i'm 355 and don't deserve it, help"

if you are spamming warfronts for gear, you do deserve the gear you get. warfronts are so mind numbingly boring you HAVE earned all the gear you get from there.

My point is I have no incentive to do a significant portion of end game content when I can get equivalent rewards AFKing in random BGs and Warfronts.