[BFA] Overall pretty good!

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
Everything feels well balanced. Only time I don’t see this is when someone complains about the class they are playing but neglects abilities they have in their spell book.

Azerite is a cool concept and really have no problem with it unless I was trying to min/max. The only real issue Is have it how long it takes to upgrade the Heart of Azeroth. With limited play time, I’m having a hard time matching it with my other gear in item level. Maybe more reward quest for our followers to gather ect. It’s not a big deal.

Overall great expansion. Story content, warfront, quest, dungeons and raids pretty good. Some areas in dungeons are a bit close together and have a hard time seeing when mobs cast abilities that leave stuff on the ground, but I can live with that.
ROFLMAO!
10/28/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Bluëoctober
Everything feels well balanced. Only time I don’t see this is when someone complains about the class they are playing but neglects abilities they have in their spell book.

Azerite is a cool concept and really have no problem with it unless I was trying to min/max. The only real issue Is have it how long it takes to upgrade the Heart of Azeroth. With limited play time, I’m having a hard time matching it with my other gear in item level. Maybe more reward quest for our followers to gather ect. It’s not a big deal.

Overall great expansion. Story content, warfront, quest, dungeons and raids pretty good. Some areas in dungeons are a bit close together and have a hard time seeing when mobs cast abilities that leave stuff on the ground, but I can live with that.
¨

no just no.
I'm glad your experience is going so well OP. Truly.

I miss Azeroth, but I won't subscribe to it until it changes everything you love about it. I regret though you and I probably won't ever meet in game due to this.
No MMO can ever stay they same, or it would another console game. What’s so bad that you need to unsubscribe and hover the forums?
I sincerely don't know if you really are praising the current state of the game or if this is just another sarcastic topic.
He is being sarcastic! BFA class balance suck badly
10/30/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Bluëoctober
No MMO can ever stay they same, or it would another console game. What’s so bad that you need to unsubscribe and hover the forums?

What's so bad is, that unlike previous expansions, people are leveling up alts two weeks after release because the game is so shallow / repetitive (any way you want to regurgitate what's been written a hundred times before).
"You have no power here!"

There are hundred if post on with comprehensive feedback on what is wrong with the game. Go look it up.
11/01/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Tranzar

There are hundred if post on with comprehensive feedback on what is wrong with the game. Go look it up.

This. I love this game too, but it's not being presented at all how I want it to be. I have to voice my opinion for consideration or I'll for sure never be back. I WANT to play, but the game is awful from my point of view.
You forgot to praise Island Expeditions my friend. There wouldn't be a BFA without those, never forget.
You can't fool us ION.