[H] 8/8H hunter lfg

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
8/8H 368 ilvl hunter LFG looking to progress into mythic.

prefer weekends [anytime of the day] or weekdays from 9pm server time.
willing to server transfer.
<Hypersomnia> is a Horde raiding guild on Barthilas. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 1/8M, we raid 7:30-10:30 server time on Wednesday and Monday nights.

We are currently looking for healers and ranged DPS to join our core raiding group.
Feel free to add me and chat if you'd like to discuss further.

Bnet: Kami#1280
Discord: Kaminogi#1743
Hey mate.

We raid from 3-6pm on weekends. Current progress is 2/8M 8/8H. We are looking for more ranged for our core.

Hit me up if you are interested. Casedy#6420
H <The Last Hope> Barthilas 8/8H 2/8M are looking for dedicated players of all skill levels to bolster our mythic core.

Currently searching for Tank/Heals/Dps

We raid Wed/Thu 8-11pm server time with a alt raid night Monday.

Add me to bnet so we can chat Syner#11257
Hey mate we are 3/8M currently seeking ranged like yourself, thursday/sun 9pm-11:30pm SVT Skargrim#1387 if you be interested :)
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my team is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)
Ice Cream Truck 4/8M

Looking for Ranged. Weds Thurs Sun 9-12 SVT

Add Tink#1985 if interested.
<Foot Clan> Barthilas, Horde! are looking for more active raiders to fill up our roster come BFA. Laid back raiding with steady progression in mind.

Raid times are 9-12 ST (AEST) (10PM-1AM AEDST) on Mon & Thurs.
Will be doing plenty of M+ during the week when not raiding.

Hit me up on bnet (Kaptiva#6750) or i can reply here to you :)
If a faction swap is something you'd be willing to do.

2/8M, raid 9-12pm server time on Amanthul, 8-11 for those of us without Daylight savings. Feel free to pop me an add Alae#6631
Hey Khetaka!

We're a friendly social guild with organized raids currently LF some more ranged dps for prog. We're at 8/8H 2/8M and raid on wed/mon 9:00pm-11:30pm ST.

If you're interested at all feel free to hit me up on discord Yudi#1111 or check out our website for some more info www.chaosbydesign.info

Best of luck finding a new guild!
The Last Watch | 4/8M | We're Recruiting 1x Range (Pref Warlock) for Fetid Prog. High demand on Tank and Healers for M+++ (Provide Logs.) Wed|Thurs|Monday 8-11 pm SvT All Solid Casual Raiders Are considered for M++ and Heroic 8/8H run :) Btag : Sslayy#1148