8.1 Release November 30th
8.2 World of Warcraft: Waters of Rage Release March 30th
8.3 World of Warcraft: Shroud of Darkness
-New Allied Race; Horde, Ogre

Fix to Azerite; Balance of Traits
New PVP Season
Unique boss with special mechanics we’ve never seen before
Dance Studio? :D
"We are pleased that the player base likes to gamble excessively and therefore we have decided to add more Rng "

My prediction :)
I think 8.1 will be a week or two after Blizzcon, either the 6th or 13th. And horde is not getting ogres. They're getting Vulpera.
10/29/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Nixis
And horde is not getting ogres. They're getting Vulpera.

I hope you’re wrong
Nothing substantive. The 8.1 Q&A and PTR damage control covered most of what we're going to see at blizzcon. No classic release date. Cosmetic stuff and mounts. Maybe something old getting updated.
10/29/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Bashcutter
10/29/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Nixis
And horde is not getting ogres. They're getting Vulpera.

I hope you’re wrong

Datamining found Vulpera and Sethrak character animations i.e. animations that usually only playable races have. And it doesn't make sense for Alliance to get Vulpera so.....
10/29/2018 05:12 AMPosted by Nixis
I hope you’re wrong

Datamining found Vulpera and Sethrak character animations i.e. animations that usually only playable races have. And it doesn't make sense for Alliance to get Vulpera so.....

I mean like I hope they’re not an allied race
At the very least make it horde so Alliance can make a counter assault group and kill all vulpera around
10/29/2018 05:12 AMPosted by Nixis
I hope you’re wrong

No, those were only for vulpera. There's almost nothing substantive supporting sethrak. Sorry to say pal, junker gnomes is happening.
Wrong on the Ogre allied race. They won't work since people don't want "mini-ogres", (can't be larger than a Tauren) and because people don't play "uglys."

Blizzard already explained the character animations thing, for Vulpera. It doesn't mean they will be a player race.

I think we are only getting Kul'tirans and Zandalari trolls, at some point.
Red Shirt guy making an appearance.
"We've listened to the feedback and have decided to make some changes and remove some features that are unpopular.

REMOVED: Warfronts, Island Expeditions, Azerite, Azerite gear, M+, LFR, Reporting players in chat, Mythic raids, World Quests, PvP, Leveling, Quests, A storyline, The War Campaign, Sylvaanas, Saurfang, Factions, Professions, and Vulpera.

CLASS BALANCE: In order to create class balance we have removed all class restrictions on all abilities. Rogues can shapeshift, warriors have AoE heals, monks have wings, DKs get a portal network, and priests have ignore pain and ironfur. We have also boosted all damaging abilities by 4000% and reduced all mob health by 90%.

FUTURE: Due to the poor reception of BfA we have decided that releasing content on a regular basis was a mistake. 8.2 has been indefinitely delayed. We hope to have it out sometime in 2022. But it'll be released when it's ready and the community is satisfied with all aspects of the patch. We currently have no plans for a future expansion.

CLASSIC: Since the Classic community cannot reach a consensus on what they desire in terms of graphic settings for water, we have decided to delay the release of these servers until such time as they come to an understanding. We don't want any Classic players to feel the game doesn't cater to them. So we are not releasing it until the community is in total agreement."
10/29/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Bashcutter
Retail:
8.1 Release November 30th
Wrong... Way to early!
Classic Release: Isnt 2019 the year WoW turns 15 years? My guess it will be on or around the Birthday. That would seem appropriate to me

This but after a few minutes on ptr it becomes clear it's just a reskinned Onyxia fight and the aoe is shadow damage not fire.
Vulpera for horde. High elves for the alliance.
10/29/2018 05:40 AMPosted by Magnarok
Vulpera for horde. High elves for the alliance.

Elf Overdose. We don’t need another

Dance Studio? :D

That will in itself be an entire raid or at the least a single dungeon... We don't get the Dance Studio we wanted.. We get the Dance Studio we deserve.

Fights and Achievements will all be tied to "The Safety Dance" --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
I wish some people would just stand outside the Blizz booth with a sign. No yelling, no insults, no in your face nonsense.

Sign -----> #PathfinderSucks
10/29/2018 06:09 AMPosted by Zaranthosdk
I wish some people would just stand outside the Blizz booth with a sign. No yelling, no insults, no in your face nonsense.

Sign -----> #PathfinderSucks

Pathfinder encourages players to do the content they made. Funny to see people say there’s nothing to do when they don’t have pathfinder.
10/29/2018 06:02 AMPosted by Bashcutter
Elf Overdose. We don’t need another

Enter the coming of High Elves, Naga (Water Elves), Forsaken Elves, Lightforged Elves, a long and forgotten societ of Underground Elves, Elves On Elune aka "Sailor Moon"