To many Paladins

General Discussion
10/29/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Tyrilina

Can some of you consider changing classes?

Have you seen our armour?
It’s not that pallys are useless. Just 2/3 specs are.
10/29/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Nekkbeerd
10/29/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Novani
Me Holy Dorf Pally, me rare :(
Dorf Pallies is best Pallies.

Preach cousin, preach.
10/29/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Kyveli
Not unless someone else is paying for a boost, because I'm not leveling a new character the way it is now.

Why? too easy? too fast?

Hrmmmm...
According to realm pop there are more pallys at 120 than any other class.

So...

Anyways my pally is ret but that is because I refuse to heal and Blizz really ruined tanking this expansion.
Now I'm just gonna keep maining Paladin to spite you
10/29/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Tyrilina
Every time I start a group for mythic+ [Alliance] half of the people signing up are ret pallys and 9/ 10 tanks are prot.

Can some of you consider changing classes? It will help you get into groups.

Before anyone complains I have a geared pally alt and I only que holy to help solve the problem

At least it's not as problematic as the overwhelming Blood Elf numbers, you fiend.
10/29/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Xukon
According to realm pop there are more pallys at 120 than any other class.

So...

Anyways my pally is ret but that is because I refuse to heal and Blizz really ruined tanking this expansion.

If you click to make it alliance only, the 11.9% goes up to 13.5% (@120). Althogh, to be fair, I thought it would be higher.

If you narrow it down to human males (@120), it's a whopping 30.1% of the population. How boring,
I'm sure if you were to ask around, OP, you could find some guardians for your groups.
Nearly every time I get a rage whisper saying why didn’t you invite me it’s from a ret pally. Your spec just brings nothing to the group.
Well all the classes do about the same dps, so you might as well pick the one with healing and the best armor.
nope This toon has been my main focus for 13 years.I do have a Dk and Warrior but only play them when run everything on my pally.Only reason i even leveled them was to have more transmog chances lol
All the fotm rerolls made my class redundant.
10/29/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Bajadin
Well all the classes do about the same dps, so you might as well pick the one with healing and the best armor.

Yep at some point you will pull more agro than you intended to. May as well live through it lol.

If I tracked most used casts in the game on my hunter...I'd have feign death a solid 3rd place. Knocking on 2nd place's door possibly.

Why we need more paladins. Night elf....that have it all. Armor, heals, and an oh crap shadow pop to break agro if really screwed lol.

I'd take void elf paladin. Only for the lols of walking into the paladin chapel I guess in stormwind.

Umm, I think you don't belong here.

Oh yes, yes I do!.

The odd part is you walk up the priest peep right by them and they are all wassup!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a good paddling, please try not to discourage others from enjoying their fetishes.

/tentacleflip
i've been a paladin for like all of WoW it's too late to change now
10/29/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Andrraste
If you narrow it down to human males (@120), it's a whopping 30.1% of the population. How boring,
That's me - when I can get up off my !@#$ and reach 120.
Each expansion I have visited the barber and made my hair a shade lighter to reflect age. I only have one more expansion in me, which is pretty sad.
Are you giving something to many paladins? Doing something to many paladins? What?
And why many, and not all or some. Which ones?
10/29/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Night
Are you giving something to many paladins? Doing something to many paladins? What?
And why many, and not all or some. Which ones?
OP is a Demon Hunter. They have to sacrifice something, and in this case it was a spare "o" that was taking up space in the title.
I knew a DH posted this xD