369Hav DH/364Frost DK 8/8H LF weekday M Guild

Zul'jin
I am looking for a weekday raiding guild because I am unable to do weekends anymore. I have 2 characters I can play a 364 frost DK or my 367 havok DH.

My current progress is 8/8N and 8/8H.

I am not looking to be hardcore like going for server 1st or anything like that, but something laid back to have fun raiding with a at least semi serious and focused mindset at obtaining Cutting Edge.

Lastly time wise looking for something that starts at least from the early evening to late night(before midnight central time).

If you wish to reach me add me on Battle Tag or Discord!

Btag: Deckardpain#1876
Discord: Invictus#1245

Thank you!
Ruined Immersion- Raiding, PvP, Mythic+ Dungeons, Social fun guild:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765867491

As a little bonus I will be giving away 100k gold for FREE each week to a random player during the raid. After the break halfway through the raid when asked to roll the dice the person who has the highest number between 1 and 100 will win the gold. If two or more people get the same highest number then they roll again. What's not to like about that? As incentive for just coming to the raid you have a chance to earn FREE gold and Epic Loot !!
<Cant Make Raid Times> is a group of raiders that have been playing/raiding since vanilla. We are looking to work on Mythic Progression.

We are recruiting skilled DPS for our Core Team.

Guild Schedule & Raid times.
Tuesday Optional Normal or Heroic raid or Mythic Pluses
Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am East Coast

Current Progression
8/8 Normal
8/8 Heroic
1/8 Mythic

Rules:
To keep a Core Raid spot, you need to have 90% Attendance
All raiders must have Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs, Exorsus raid tools and Angry Assignments
Have respect for each other
Always accept constructive criticism
Keep it Drama Free

If you want an invite or have questions, please message any of us in game or on real ID

Hakosen Bnet Sayosen#11204
Happyendings Bnet Phinnias#1774
Felcora Bnet Valcora#1970
7-11PST 2/8M 9% Zek wipes
Thur/Fri
Hit me up Snackz#1210
Bump
Check out <dudechat> - sending you a friend request. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769017596
Bump
bumperino
possible main spot 2/8M axel 5-20% pulls
Th/Fri 7-11PST
snackz#1210