ilv 364 Ele Shaman LF raid guild guild H or A

Guild Recruitment
I'm a ilv 364 elemental shaman looking for a guild that is currently pushing content in Uldir and a guild that has plans on raiding in the next tier. A guild trying some current mythic content, even if the first few bosses, would be cool. I have up to 1/8 mythic experience on another character. I show up on time with flask and potions. I get raid info from websites like icy veins and wowhead. I use addons such as DBM and have discord. I'm fairly open when it comes to raid schedules. If you're interested please post your info here and thanks for checking out my post.

Will to transfer servers once a trial period is finished. I'll even consider a faction change for the right guild.
Hello Raharharah! Add me, let's chat! Darosent#1386. 2 night guild, 8/8H and 2/8M.
<Aardvark Alliance> is currently 8/8 Heroic and starting Mythic Uldir this Thursday. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 9pm to 12 EST. We are currently in need of an Elemental Shaman for our 20man team. Please contact me at Bootee#1766 to further discuss.
Night eternal is a 6 hour a week raiding guild on PvE-Alleria. Our schedule is Tues,Thurs,Mon 7:30-9:30 CST. We are currently 2/8M in Uldir.

Current needs:
Main/offtank position pref DK/DH but will consider others.

DPS:
Could use a boomkin
As always any exceptional DPS no matter the class

Healing:
Full on healing atm but would talk to any non priest healer

If you think we could be a good fit you can contact me a few ways: via battlenet chaosshot#1147, my character chaosshot or if you’d like to observe us first twitch.tv/bigmouthtony - all raids are streamed
[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:

Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Vectis

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 9pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

We are looking for any good dps or heals!

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Iliterit

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110
<Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you.

We're really looking for a DPS shaman with a resto offpsec to do mother. Doesnt even have to be a good resto offspec, just to cheese the walls.

We're a group of experienced raiders pushing into Mythic on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders and older players who want progression but can’t commit to hardcore schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since AQ40. We have limited spots left on the roster and are looking for great players to trial with us.

What you get when you join us?

A group who pushes keys on non raid days!
A fun raiding environment!
Feast and Cauldrons provided!

Schedule
Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
(Optional) M+ Thursday 9 - 12 CST
We do Mythic on Tuesdays until we hit a wall and then go in and do heroic the rest of the week.

What we're looking for
We are looking for a DPS Shaman with Resto offspec, a lock, and good healers to trial with us. We are looking for players who show up on time, prepared, and research the fights before hand. We want players who focus on mechanics, volunteer for soaks, and play their class instead of their spec. We have guild D&D Wed nights! Discord is required.

Contact
Contact via Discord
Raid Leader: Blind#8000
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
Officer: cyndraei#4163
(7/8H 2/8M) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error
8/8H <Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Drenden recruiting mainly RDPS for the mythic core raiding group

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC
Uldir - AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire / Arcane
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Shaman - Elemental / Enhancement
Warrior

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:
Dankcow (recruiter) at: Dank840#1377
Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Hey man. <Flat Earth> is looking for an Ele sham to help complete our mythic raid roster. We don't undervalue the elemental spec and would appreciate all the utility a shaman can bring to our raids.

We are a fresh, newly formed guild comprised of raiders w/ mythic experience. Most of us are aotc + 2/8m.

Thurs/Sun 8pm-11pm Est.
If you want to learn more about the guild and info you can go to our link here

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769578378#1

Fill out a app or contact me in game if you wish man, appreciate you reading this and aswell as any consideration you make. Cheers
We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group is thursday 8:30-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. We are currently 8/8H 1/8M. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want.
What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps. We are looking to recruit the following dps.
Mage=medium
warlock=High
Hunter=medium(ranged)
Boomkin=Medium
Spriest=High
Rogue=medium
Monk=low
Paladin(ret)=Low
Shaman(any)=High
Warrior=low
DeathKnight=low
Demon Hunter= low
Also looking to recruit 1 tank that is not a protection paladin!
My Bnet is Sailrmoonkin#11855

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/
Add any of the officers and we can talk i listed our info below

Reverie is a mythic oriented semi-hardcore PvE guild which was established in July 2018 in preparation for the BFA expansion. Our members have a rich history raiding in WoW, which has allowed for a diverse range of experience amongst our players. Our current values lie most heavily in improvement and teamwork. We believe that working as a team is critical to success, we would rather pick our raiders up then beat them to the ground. Our goal is to improve each tier going forward, both in terms of our strong sense of community, as well as our performance as a guild. Since we do raid on a lighter schedule we expect our raiders to come prepared and able to listen. If you feel that we are a fit for you feel free to apply. Leave your egos at the door please.

Requirements
365+ Ilvl
25+ HoA
Must have high attendance

Uldir Needs
Melee/Tank:
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Elesham, Boomkin
Heals: Disc, Rsham
If your class is not listed please feel free to apply as spots are competitive.

M+
We are also accepting members to push mythic + keys since we only raid 2 nights a week we would like to fill our time with more players to have fun and push keys with.

Guild: <Reverie>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am est
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M
Voice: Discord

App: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14sOFlrKhKUlc3-btITg-3knNjFqR7U1vAD1XeL-c_rs

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/132458
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Reverie

Add Us
Lustratic#1862
Tiki#1909
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Currently 8/8H 2/8M

Tuatha#1661
Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(*), Paladin, Priest(*), Shaman(*)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(*), Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock(*)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
I hope you find what our guild offers is somewhat comparable to what you seek, so please consider...
From the Ashes (Alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown)
Currently 2/8 Mythic Uldir
Core Raid Time: 8:00-10:00 PM CST Tuesday and 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST on Sunday
Farm nights are on Wednesday, 8:00 - 10:00 PM CST

About Us: From the Ashes was formed by a group of friends who wanted to build a better gaming experience. We believe in cooperation and communication are key components of a well functioning guild.
Guild matters are handled by a council rather than a singular GM and issues of interest are brought before the guild as a whole and voted upon. Our members are very helpful and have experience ranging from vanilla through current content. Raiding is fairly easy going and we know how to have fun and know when we need to be serious to progress. All requirements (food/flask/runes) are provided by the guild during raids and we always have guild repairs turned on. We are very proud of the foundation we have built and are looking forward to all that BFA has to offer.

Wishlist: Currently we are looking for a tank, holy paladin and some range dps.
Having said that, we are happy to accept other classes if you are looking for a home and are a good fit for the team. We enjoy working together to help each other gear for content. You will be invited as a trial to join us for groups which may include mythic plus dungeons and/or raids.

Contacts:
BATTLENET : Hunterfury#1691 ,
MoonMoon#5311 (discord)I hope you find what our guild offers is somewhat comparable to what you seek, so please consider...
From the Ashes (Alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown)
Currently 2/8 Mythic Uldir
Core Raid Time: 8:00-10:00 PM CST Tuesday and 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST on Sunday
Farm nights are on Wednesday, 8:00 - 10:00 PM CST

About Us: From the Ashes was formed by a group of friends who wanted to build a better gaming experience. We believe in cooperation and communication are key components of a well functioning guild.
Guild matters are handled by a council rather than a singular GM and issues of interest are brought before the guild as a whole and voted upon. Our members are very helpful and have experience ranging from vanilla through current content. Raiding is fairly easy going and we know how to have fun and know when we need to be serious to progress. All requirements (food/flask/runes) are provided by the guild during raids and we always have guild repairs turned on. We are very proud of the foundation we have built and are looking forward to all that BFA has to offer.

Wishlist: Currently we are looking for a tank, holy paladin and some range dps.
Having said that, we are happy to accept other classes if you are looking for a home and are a good fit for the team. We enjoy working together to help each other gear for content. You will be invited as a trial to join us for groups which may include mythic plus dungeons and/or raids.

Contacts:
BATTLENET : Hunterfury#1691 ,
MoonMoon#5311 (discord)
We're always looking for strong ranged dps, I'm Varsity#1156 on BNet if you'd like to chat.

<Valence> has been pushing end-game content ever since our formation on Altar of Storms in 2008, and has been going even stronger since our transition to Thrall during MoP. We are seeking like-minded players who enjoy raiding despite its flaws and want to work together toward making the most of our raid times.

About <Valence>:
- Located on Thrall [H]
- Finished Legion 11/11M Antorus
- Currently 8/8H 3/8M Uldir
- Raid times are 8-11 Server (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Raid times are strict only because we have jobs to get to in the morning
- Level-headed officers, no screaming

Available Raid Spots:
Tank:
- 1 Main tank
- DK, DH, or Brew
Healer:
- 2 healer spots
- Priest, Druid, or Paladin preferably
- Monk possible
DPS:
- Ranged DPS, class can be flexible, but particularly Warlock/BM Hunter

Please feel free to reach out to one of our officers if you're interested, or if you just want to know more:
- Caturday (BTag: Varsity#1156) (Discord: Varsity#9844)
- Discrepancy (BTag: Clawsdown#1133)
Hey Rahar,

<Quantum> - Illidan, is a newly formed guild of friends, a few of which have experience raiding and others who are just now getting into it (but fast learners). We are aiming to push heroic and mythic progression each tier as well as do other end game content like keystone dungeons.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30EST and are seeking members that are looking to help us grow and maintain a stable raid roster. We are a chill group and mainly in it for the fun, but also want to see bosses drop. Currently, we are 8/8N and 7/8H, looking to finish heroic and plan on moving into mythic (keeping the same schedule) once we fill in our last few spots to make 20man.

We are currently in need of dps for our team, so we can potentially offer you a core spot if you like would like to check us out and like the fit!

We recently transferred from a dead server to Illidan in efforts to provide more availability for our members to buy mats/food/flask/etc. as well as to hopefully attract higher caliber players to our ranks. We are mainly in it for the fun, but understand that everyone has a good time when bosses drop!

If you are interested, we will be continuing our heroic progression thursday if you want to tag along and see how we operate. Please add me on battlenet so we can discuss this further! Val#12876
{Oof}-Zul’Jin-Horde

We are a guild that is looking for like-minded people to continue progression in Mythic Uldir. We are currently 8/8H & 2/8M.

We raid Tuesday/Friday/Sunday from 8pm-11pm est.

We strive to push content in a timely manner without the elite/hardcore attitudes. While our main focus is indeed hard progression raiding, we provide a relaxed and chill environment -opposed to most mythic progression guilds.
Our main priority is (and always will be) to make sure that our members are not expected to compromise and can consistently play the roles they love while having a great time doing it! Raiding shouldn’t be an additional job, it should be something you do because you enjoy it.

Currently we are looking for 1 Warrior and a few other (open) DPS slots as well as 1 (healer) to fill out our Mythic roster.

We also understand that adult life can be unpredictable. Our Discord has a specific channel that you will be required to post in, should you need to miss raid.

If you are interested, you can catch me online (Darka) or with my battle tag (Darka#1246)
rimson Onslaught is a guild of highly skilled players that push all levels of content from Mythic & Heroic raiding to PvP battle groups, Mythic+, and even transmog competitions. We are a guild of family and friends that have merged on Thrall nearly two years ago to have fun and push content to the highest level.

We’re currently recruiting skilled players that want to invest into the guild and be part of our community for many expansions to come. We run the guild based on the old school platform of investing into one another. No raid tier guild hoppers, elitist, or loot junkies…we’re a family and we invest into each other! Every raid tier we acquire AoTC with at least mid-tier Mythic success. Our goal is to eventually start pushing Cutting Edge as we strengthen our ranks. If interested or want more info, contact us below!

Group 1 – Blood Guard – Raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30pm to 10:00pm eastern, along with a casual raid night farming Heroic Friday 7:30pm to 10:00pm eastern. Blood Guard is semi hardcore with more focus on progression. We are a family and have respect for one another and try to help one another achieve the same goal. We’ve been more middle of the road mythic with the goal of one day achieving Cutting Edge.

Group 2 – Stone Guard – Raids Thursday and Sunday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm eastern and is more of a casual raid group that enjoys family and friends while pushing content at a casual rate.

PvP Battle Group – Is currently forming and requires heals and DPS. This group will be a RBG group, arena teams, and even War Mode raids.

The guild is very active in game and in discord! Members are daily, pushing keys, running lower difficulty raids, running alts, pushing PvP ratings, or just simply relaxing and talking. A lot of time you’ll find members relaxing in discord, listening to music, and having fun just enjoying the community we offer.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/thrall/Crimson%20Onslaught
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Crimson+Onslaught

Contacts:
Group 1 – Blood Guard
Thetom – Guild Recruiter – thebktom#1536
Miogy – Raid Leader – DemonDeacon#1376
Hulk – Guild Leader - Onslaught#12212

Group 2 – Stone Guard
Zimi – Raid Leader – Zeme#1481
Hulk – Guild Leader - Onslaught#12212
Hey! Oneg#111294 with Seraph, team two, on Mal'ganis - H! www.seraphguild.com/2 I'm recruiting trials asap. If I can answer any questions please let me know! Current roster is here: https://wowaudit.com/us/malganis/seraph/disasterpiece
Frontier-Tichondrius-Horde

Raid Times
•Required: Wed & Thurs 5-8 PST
•Optional: Weekend and off night runs

About Us
•We are a guild made up of experienced raiders. Our main goal is mythic progression, and we would like more people with the drive for mythic raiding. We are a friendly environment with a passion for raiding and downing those hard encounters. That being said we play to have fun and have a good atmosphere overall.

What to Expect
•Our Officer group has the mindset of taking care of our raiders and helping optimize the output of each spec/class every person brings.
•We are currently 8/8 H and 2/8 M.
•We are always doing mythic keystones and helping guildies push their keys to the max.
•We also have some PvPers in our ranks who run arenas and BGs.
•When you join for raids you will be trialed for our mythic progression group. Based on your performance and attitude you will be incorporated into the core team.

What We Expect
•Raid attendance is very important. We expect 85% attendance.
•Know everything about your spec/class. Use Warcraft logs and other tools to help optimize the way you play.
•Past or current raid experience is best, but as long as you are smart and know what you’re doing we will take you.
•Discord is required for raids
•Be able to handle constructive criticism.

Recruitment
•We are looking for DPS that can pull high numbers in a raid environment. Experience in raids is optimal.
•In high need of warlock and shaman.
•We are in need of a dedicated healer for mythic progression. Resto Druid, Mistweaver, or Resto Shaman.

Apply
•Add battletag: Sorzha#1294 to apply or for more information.