H <Valheru> Barthilas 8/8H 2/8M LFM!

Barthilas
About Us:
<Valheru> is a semi-casual Raiding and Mythic+ Guild on Barthilas that formed near the end of Legion by IRL friends that have played since Vanilla. It was initially intended to strictly be a Mythic+ guild, until the group caught a taste of the raid life once again (and haven’t looked back since!).
Our guild has a laid back and fun atmosphere although we like to knuckle down and get serious for progression content. We have many exceptional players among our ranks who shoot for top logs and parses -- we aim to get content cleared while having a good time doing it.
Now that we’ve achieved Ahead of the Curve, we’re progressing through Mythic raid content until the next raid tier.

Recruitment:
Raids: We are currently looking for Resto Shaman & Ranged DPS (Pref Mage).
Mythic+: We are currently looking for tanks and ranged dps.

Socials are also welcome =)

Raids (Server):
Friday 19:30 – 22:30
Sunday 19:30 – 22:30

8/8 Heroic Uldir
2/8 Mythic Uldir

So if you’re interested in joining, hit one of us up! Message any officer in-game or contact one of the officers on our guild discord at https://discord.gg/cNyGEvS.
See you in Azeroth!

GM // blame#11778
Officer // kira#6502
Hi I am a 370 mage who is 4/8h heroic and looking for a guild to get AOTC with and up my game. I am fairly new to the raiding scene but I am always looking to improve and progress through the game. I am also looking for any excuse to relocate back to my old home in Barthilas-Horde so hit me up, thanks.