[A] Havoc DH (Willing to Server Transfer)

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

I am an extremely new player to WoW (account is 3 weeks old) and have been playing the game non stop for these three weeks. I am currently ilvl 341 at the time of writing.

I'm a player based in GMT+8 timezone, and I'm looking for a guild willing to take in someone inexperienced but dedicated to the game. I am willing to server transfer or faction change if necessary (currently Alliance-Thaurissan).

I have played a wide variety of other games at an extremely high level, notably Hearthstone and League of Legends where I achieved Legend rank and Challenger (on the SG/MY server), the highest achievable ranks in those games. In short, I am a bloody dedicated gamer who learns quickly, willing to grind every single day.

If you are willing to pick up a new player and build him up as a long term investment, please do consider my request.

Contact me at
Battle.net: Prodigy#12356
Discord: d(i)ck chao#1401 <remove the parentheses>
Hi Sephiran,

We could be a good fit for you - <Ex Resurgam> is a GMT+8 guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand raiding Mon/Wed 8.30pm-11pm, currrently 1M/7H and currently looking for dps/tank OS folk to join our ranks.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769296776#1

Check us out and hit me up for a chat - look forward to talking to you

Crucifer#1686 or on discord Keltash#9146
Hello, a lot of our team was very new when we picked them up and they have become a part of the family and learned a lot. I will post our recruitment post for you to consider.

<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Aman'thul server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Would love a warlock and dps DK if there are any out there

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:30pm to 11:30pm

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N , 7/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby or Velissaro in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my guild is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, however we also have a Heroic team that i think would be perfect for you. they are 8/8H and they full clear heroic each week, as well as clearing 2/8M via a guild open run that i run. they raid mon/wed 8.30-10.30pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)