Sylvanas has adopted you.

General Discussion
Regardless of faction she has claimed you as her adopted daughter/son.

How awesome or weird have things become?
Kill me.
If its the ancient Roman adoption, then I accept my future as Warchief.
if it means Nathanos is my new abusive father then i'm 100% for it!
To be able to boss around Nathanos and make him go on tedious missions while being a jerk to him would make the adoption awesome.
Can it be a long distance adoption relationship?
I would realize I'm in an alternate timeline where she never died in the first place because where was no scourge (it's a really boring timeline). She works as a baker and takes me under her wing and teaches me everything she knows about cookies and cakes and pies and tarts.

Now I'm all hungry.
Time to call her mommy
11/04/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Menard
Regardless of faction she has claimed you as her adopted daughter/son.

/cheer

it is awesome!
I'd use my new power to Blight every Goblin.
You fools! She plans on bringing you all into our family regardless of how you feel about it!
Since she is already Warchief of the horde she is technically my mom already and I sincerely wish she would put me on an orphanage again and disappear so I can be adopted by Saurfang or Thrall.
Since i want to kill her i'll call it a perfect oportunity.
Mommy fetish intensifies
She'd probably consider me to be her most trusted soldier...oh wait, she says that to all the questers. God damn it.

Well, I would imagine it to be a love/hate relationship. She'd fuss over me, try to lecture me, groom me to be a close supporter but Gassy being Gassy would sulk and complain along the way. This old selfie kinda captures what the relationship would be like.

https://prnt.sc/leflbc
https://youtu.be/HdKqAVpUOwI?t=5
Matricide.
I'd tell her Nathanos rubbed my hiney.

Then giggle while she plagued him.
Have you ever seen Patty Matson? She looks like everyone's mom.
11/04/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Menard

Well, my RP is that my parents tried to kill me (after I was Forsaken) and I tried to kill them back (failed).

I might not be a good choice for adoption, not to mention I'm a little old for that.
why would she adopt a stinky tauren
this is nuts!