Chinese Forsaken Model as a customization choice

General Discussion
So, around two years ago, someone dug up the ability to use the chinese forsaken models and posted it on reddit. It can be found here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4ud8w9/i_found_a_way_to_enable_chinese_undead_model_on/

While it's phenomenal to have a full suit of armor and complete limbs, and I don't mind the player skeletons being turned into graves or the ghouls being fleshy, I do mind the gargantuan amount of censorship and some of the model changes (such as Rezan's helmet drop, or the Arcanite Ripper blackout).

To put it simply, I want just the Forsaken models and the complete armor sets. Could it be possible that they could be introduced as a customization option? It doesn't seem that hard at all to port it over, especially with how easy it is to enable the chinese models with a singular edit to the file.

I mean, seriously. Look at this. This looks so much better:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164732388432150528/508882843498446856/WoWScrnShot_110418_215309.jpg

than this:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164732388432150528/508883336853192734/WoWScrnShot_110418_220017.jpg

and while not everyone may agree with me, making it an option to choose between the two would be a delight.
Can confirm this works i prefer the model without the bones sticking out, makes my tmog look so much better.
I will always upvote this. I would love to have Forsaken models without their joints popping through, but without turning half the world into World of Bakecraft.
first this have this feature for a very important reason, not because they "want to look cool" like you do..

second they never said anything regarding this they dont seem to care enough to put some atention..
11/04/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Tabaqui
I will always upvote this. I would love to have Forsaken models without their joints popping through, but without turning half the world into World of Bakecraft.

Amen!
Options are not possible in WoW they only get removed.
Before someone says "What does China get?"

You can also add "Stitched" models for China so they have equal customization options if that's an issue.

China is fine with stitches since that's what their abamanations have.
I agree, let it be an option to have bones or not, or even have some bones sticking out while other bones don't if one wants to be creative.
Why not? If China can make the next Diablo installment, the least you can do is import some Chinese art into WoW.

Mogs would look so much better without bones sticking out everywhere.
thanks i hate it xoxo (but ya'll do you)
If you want to play a fully armored human, the Alliance is waiting for you.
In China they appear like that because of legal issues, I believe that you are forbidden to show human bones.

Although here instead of skins, they could add it in the options of the game if to show or not the bones of the undead.
11/05/2018 01:48 AMPosted by Lunafreÿa
In China they appear like that because of legal issues, I believe that you are forbidden to show human bones.

Although here instead of skins, they could add it in the options of the game if to show or not the bones of the undead.

I'm totally aware of why it exists like that as well as the mass censorship that blacks out bones, changes bodies to strawmen and skulls to grain. I just like the HD chinese forsaken models as much as I like the old versions.

That was the point of my request. The option to choose between a preserved body with no bones or bones. Maybe a happy medium with stitch marks that secure the joints together.

11/05/2018 12:42 AMPosted by Jawah

:thinking:
11/05/2018 12:42 AMPosted by Jawah

We don't, thanks. We want to play Forsaken. Thanks for playing though.
Looksbadman
Would love it if they could give us a toggle for the skin, I would play more Forsaken if the bones weren't sticking out everywhere. I enjoy their storyline, I just don't care for the bones poking out of all the clothing.
Liked and subscribed.

The Forsaken would be way more tempting if they could equip armor that wasn't jorts and t-shirts.
11/04/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Tabaqui

truth
This sounds like something for an addon to do

It isn't something everyone wants. And we don't want all 5 million players to all have another option.

Everything can't be an option. or there are so many options...

...that nobody can even find the options...
i've been using it for awhile now. It would be nice as a settings option, but I doubt they'll give it to us.

Would be nice to see corpse again, instead of little tombstones.