Malfurion has no Honor

General Discussion
If only Saurfang had known! PepeHands

A dishonorable blow is (as defined by the great and venerable, super loyal, and oh so very, very honorable High Overlord Saurfang) a sneak attack from behind.

I was watching the Terror of Darkshore cinematic and noticed that Malfurion seemed quite dishonorable during his little ambush. Lot's of sneak attaks with at most 1 or 2 blows while facing his opponent honorably.

I hope he feels ashamed of his dishonorable attack. Attempts suicide but is instead captured and imprisoned until such point in time he decides to work with the Horde to start an uprising against his dishonorable former faction.
I'm pretty sure that what Saurfang considered dishonerable wasn't a sneak attack from behind. But rather, being the one to take the killing blow when Sylvy and Malfurion were 1v1.
Lol pepehands made me chuckle.
Lulz, not everyone needs "honor". You see, the horde are the ones who built themselves on honor, NOT the night elves. The night elves fight to survive against all odds, also you need to remember Sylvannas burned 900+ innocent night elves civilians. War is NOT honorable, it is an ugly creation of man, the battle to survive and win. They have all the right reasons to be pissed and straight up murder the horde supply squad.

Also, if honor is so important, why didn't Gul'Dan let us 1v1 every demon general on broken shore? Instead he threw every demon general at us and through Varian's sacrifice did we survive. See how the lore doesn't work on "honor" for all?
11/05/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Sinelus
The night elves fight to survive against all odds, also you need to remember Sylvannas burned 900+ innocent night elves civilians. War is NOT honorable, it is an ugly creation of man, the battle to survive and win.

11/05/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Sinelus
See how the lore doesn't work on "honor" for all?

EXACTLY!!

This is a war to ensure the survival the war. Yet for some reason Sylvanas's "will to survive" makes her evil.
11/05/2018 11:38 AMPosted by Shelldin
If only Saurfang had known! PepeHands

A dishonorable blow is (as defined by the great and venerable, super loyal, and oh so very, very honorable High Overlord Saurfang) a sneak attack from behind.

I was watching the Terror of Darkshore cinematic and noticed that Malfurion seemed quite dishonorable during his little ambush. Lot's of sneak attaks with at most 1 or 2 blows while facing his opponent honorably.

I hope he feels ashamed of his dishonorable attack. Attempts suicide but is instead captured and imprisoned until such point in time he decides to work with the Horde to start an uprising against his dishonorable former faction.

Ah, so you finally reposted this on your main.

The time for honor is past. Now is the time for vengeance.
Sylvanas is the Lich King 2.0 and ironically doing things to others she was on the receiving end for. Shes also a megalomaniac and frightened of death something that comes to all things.
11/05/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Shelldin
EXACTLY!!

This is a war to ensure the survival the war. Yet for some reason Sylvanas's "will to survive" makes her evil.

Well yeah, there's acting dishonorably, and then there's committing atrocities and war crimes.
It is just Night elven propaganda. Who knows how many Night Elves were there. I only see Malfie attack 2 people and they are looking right at him as he does it. Heck he lets one go. Maybe he let both go. There was probably a nice cave under the one that got sucked into the ground. That orc is probably down there living large and eating shrooms.
The Horde in Darkshore are nefarious parasites. Is it wrong to get rid of a cockroach infestation in your house?

Please do it again Malfurion.
11/05/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Shelldin

Sylvannas is a different topic. She is not "fighting to survive" as the alliance never once made an attack on the horde since end of Legion. She started the war(assumingly) out of paranoia and has since used "will to survive" as an excuse, but as we'll soon see all of this has either been linked to N'Zoth/Xal'atah, or the void lords themselves even if they hate her. She also proved that she was lying through her teeth when she tried to "kill hope" by burning the tree and killing 900+ night elves.

This is not a war for the horde's survival, this is a war by a hatred-cursed banshee forsaken who wants revenge on the world. She will eventually target and make the horde forsaken as well.

Also, if she is only fighting to survive, why does she set up death champs that kill and turn alliance into forsaken?
The smoldering tree tells me otherwise. And as a rogue, I have no problem with ambushes.
11/05/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Sinelus
This is not a war for the horde's survival, this is a war by a hatred-cursed banshee forsaken who wants revenge on the world. She will eventually target and make the horde forsaken as well.

It's a war to increase the Horde's power, simple as that.

As for making the Horde forsaken, the orcs willingly subjected themselves to the fel, remember? Why wouldn't they accept being made forsaken as well?
1 bear tank takes out a party of horde, and you go crying straight to the forums. Learn to use your defensives! If your paladin didn't bubble hearth at the first sign of...lol...wpvp against a tank...Well, you would have been fine.