Your favorite minor NPC!

Story Forum
In an attempt to bring some levity to the forums in the wake of Blizzcon: give me your favorite minor questgiver/NPC in all of WoW!

Mine is Mankrik. Dude is METAL AF. Quillboar killed his wife, so he won't stop until he has killed all the Quillboar in return. Not just the ones who killed his wife. ALL OF THE QUILLBOAR. Ladies, find you a man who will slay every last one of the creatures who murdered you. Find a Mankrik.

What about you guys?
fiona, i love the little caravan questline it was really homey
Grand Lector Enaara is my favorite. I want more of her please. AND DON'T YOU DARE KILL HER OFF LIKE YOU DID TELAAMON.
Aw, damn, I have so many...

Mankrik is one, absolutely agree. I think him and Farmer Goldfield should team up to commit full xenocide of the quillboar.

Vindicator Heluun was a follower I never benched, I liked her timid crush on Prince Anduin. I'm just bummed that she's probably lightfrenzied now, and will prolly never get to meet him.

The Redpath family. Big time. First time I think I actually cried over WoW, cause of that god damn Darrowshire music video.

That's just to name a few.
The Black Bride.

She's been cool as hell but has done noooothiiiing since vanilla.
The Lament of Captain Placeholder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2xuO8JBepM
11/05/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Withpuppys

I never skip EP if I am leveling through EK because I love Fiona and the derpy-doo Legolas and Gimli paladins so, so much.
Probably Sho from Pandaria. Sure, she was only really a rep and daily questgiver, but she still ended up being one of my favorite characters.
11/05/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Grandblade

Mankrik is one, absolutely agree. I think him and Farmer Goldfield should team up to commit full xenocide of the quillboar.

Oh man, I really hope this happens if they bring back a quillboar threat for a future expac/patch.
I guess its more characters ... but I got a soft spot for the Gobsquad. That little group of weirdos are just so much fun when they show up.
11/05/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Draegar
11/05/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Withpuppys

I never skip EP if I am leveling through EK because I love Fiona and the derpy-doo Legolas and Gimli paladins so, so much.
ikr? i love them so much and im so happy when they appear in other expansions
My favorite NPC are all Gnome NPCs.
Little bastards are cute as hell especially with their wee lil squeaky voices. Even when they die, they are cute.
I love Gnomes. <3
all Gnome NPCs
Can I change mine?
Chadwick and his squad. Sure they might've been introduced recently but I love their antics and the situations they keep finding themselves in.

Also, they're coming back in 8.1!
ZUNI!!!!!!

PepeHands
I really liked Admiral Taylor. Dude deserved better, or at least to be one of the Four Horsemen with his BFF Nazgrim.

Rell Nightwind and Amber Kearnen were OTP before they killed her in Legion during a !@#$ty meme-filled questline.

... Does Broll count as a minor NPC yet? It feels like he does. I'm pretty sure the only character from the comics that has gotten less attention ingame is Med'an.
11/05/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Jerolan
I really liked Admiral Taylor. Dude deserved better, or at least to be one of the Four Horsemen with his BFF Nazgrim.

Rell Nightwind and Amber Kearnen were OTP before they killed her in Legion during a !@#$ty meme-filled questline.

... Does Broll count as a minor NPC yet? It feels like he does. I'm pretty sure the only character from the comics that has gotten less attention ingame is Med'an.

Whatever happened to Rell Nightwind anyway? He's just never seen again after the end of Jade Forest.
11/05/2018 12:34 PMPosted by Grandblade
all Gnome NPCs
Can I change mine?
I knew you'd come around.
;)
Atta boy.
Meerah.

She is just so naive and sweet, despite her harsh life. My heart melts whenever they ask to make sure that I'll return. They even apologize for what they say after you annoy them with clicking!

Dolly and Dot are my best friends~
11/05/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Ayaani
Whatever happened to Rell Nightwind anyway? He's just never seen again after the end of Jade Forest.
He appears again at the pet battle tournament in the Timeless Isles, so he survived, but as with all night elf men that aren't of the Stormrage clan the writers just sort of forgot about him.