Your favorite minor NPC!

Story Forum
11/05/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Jerolan
11/05/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Ayaani
Whatever happened to Rell Nightwind anyway? He's just never seen again after the end of Jade Forest.
He appears again at the pet battle tournament in the Timeless Isles, so he survived, but as with all night elf men that aren't of the Stormrage clan the writers just sort of forgot about him.

Shame because I loved everyone in that squad, Amber being killed for no reason legit pissed me off.

As for Night Elf men, they're bringing back Jarod Shadowsong in 8.1 so that's... something?
Flintlocke.

Yeah, I know he was a substitute for real content in Alliance Twlight Highlands. The fact that his plan was to shoot the PC through the side of an airship, and when they burst through in an explosion of blood, puss and splinters, they "won't see that coming by a sweet mile, no sir!" make him great.

Also when that goblin in Legion was concerned that he sent him off with enough ammo to saw the planet in half, and hadn't heard from him.
11/05/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Ayaani
Shame because I loved everyone in that squad, Amber being killed for no reason legit pissed me off.
Amber definitely got done dirty for someone who's been in the game since Vanilla. As a Westfall questgiver, it's likely that a lot of Alliance players saw her as one of their first questing NPCs.

Mishka at least got some screentime in Stormheim. Rell is just steeping in the obscurity pool with Sully, Nimm, and Nodd.
Mangletooth was probably the Quilboar who first made me like the race. You have this sneaky bastard empowering the enemies of his rivals, sending them out on hit missions to take them down, and when the opportunity arrives he escapes to assume command of his tribe now that the leadership is conveniently dead, becoming its new chieftain and launching a renewed assault on the Horde now that they've been wounded thanks to the loss of Taurajo.

Light bless that little piggie.
11/05/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Grandblade
Amber definitely got done dirty for someone who's been in the game since Vanilla.
AMBER, WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME!!!!!
/SOB
Oronok TornHeart
I think I'm obligated to say Ricket. My goblin alt is literally named Ricketfan.
11/05/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Grandblade
Amber definitely got done dirty for someone who's been in the game since Vanilla. As a Westfall questgiver, it's likely that a lot of Alliance players saw her as one of their first questing NPCs.
If only she was a !@#$ty Aragorn ripoff/parody that happened to be unnaturally tough to beat back then, she'd probably be alive now with her own unique model, an author that adopted her as their avatar, and a major lore character boyfriend.
I liked Ren Firetongue during MoP. Sadly, his sassy daily quests are gone forever. He's now stuck in the depressing post-garrosh Vale of Eternal Blossoms time bubble.
Joanna Blueheart @ Swamp of Sorrows

"This land is where orcs and humans first spilled each other's blood. Not a mile south lurks Stonard, where the orcs first grouped to invade our lands.

It was here they amassed their armies before we even knew they existed. It was here that they started the first of three wars with their attack on a small Alliance town to the west.

My town. The town where my parents died to save me.

But I'm not here to settle a grudge ... I'm here to win a war."
11/05/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Ayaani
Grand Lector Enaara is my favorite. I want more of her please. AND DON'T YOU DARE KILL HER OFF LIKE YOU DID TELAAMON.

I had no idea she was even in this expansion until I accidentally wandered down to the bottom of the Wind's Redemption.
Jadaar and Asric. Their hate-comfort relationship was funny.

Griftah as well.

And Cro Threadstrong
Cro Threadstrong. You really don't want to leave your fruit cart in his way. He will cross dimensions to stop you.
11/05/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Carmageddon
Cro Threadstrong. You really don't want to leave your fruit cart in his way. He will cross dimensions to stop you.

Or it’s the Wes Anderson-esque story of a confused Orc and his journey to make peace with his inner darkness
Thisalee Crow comes to mind. Her headstrong personality really stood out to me from all the other druids.

Shademaster Kiryn
An undead that's very flirty. lol
11/05/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Ayaani
Grand Lector Enaara

"You will find no salvation, traitors!"
"You are beyond redemption!"
"Bring me the injured. I shall heal their wounds and purge this filth with a single prayer!"

she is !@#$ing badass i hope we see more of her.
Farondis
Why it would have to be Sir Finley Mrrgglton my good chap.
He is quite the dapper gentleloc.
11/05/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Sarîa
Thisalee Crow comes to mind. Her headstrong personality really stood out to me from all the other druids.

Shademaster Kiryn

Thisalee is great. And is Kiryn the one that the hozen falls in love with in Pandaria? I loved that questline.
11/05/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Draegar
11/05/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Sarîa

Shademaster Kiryn

Thisalee is great. And is Kiryn the one that the hozen falls in love with in Pandaria? I loved that questline.
Yup thats her. Blizz giving her her own voice lines helps a lot.