Seperate subs, Blue plz?

Classic Discussion
Greetings,

Thank you for taking interest in the topic, please take the time to carefully read the post before jumping to conclusions and dropping counters to arguments I have not attempted to make.

Firstly I believe Blizzard has given retail players a great deal, they will be able to play the retail game as always plus gain access new game for the same price they always paid, I am pleased for them, If I were a retail player I would be over the moon! I believe this offer is great and should always be available to retails players! (even if I do not fully agree with it)

Secondly and my reason for making the post, I would like to ask blizzard if a secondary "classic only" subscription that would run alongside the already suggested model could be a possibility?

I don't mind that the money is going in the same pot at the end of the day, as a fan of the original game I would like to show my support directly where I believe it is deserved!

while players will argue this is "two for one" "just don't play it" its like my sky subscription, I can choose what package I want, why can't I here? i would take the classic wow+hearthstone package if I could (I know not a great example) but why is it all or none?

I loved wow, I will mention it here so you guys don't have to response "sub or get out" etc "bye" or whatever, I know I know, I saved you guys the trouble of posting, if there isn't an alternative sub option I probably won't be playing on launch.

I hope you guys enjoy your game, much love.
No.
Early game riff raff is what is going to bug me. I'll only be doing RFC and WC with friends just to avoid it. People needing on everything and being impatient imbeciles trying to pull like group finder on live.

Hunters that can't trap in vanilla bugs the hell out of me. You have to drop the trap and then aggro it into it on pull. If you trap gets resisted, feign trap, kite it, or bring it to tank. Not stand there and feign to the healer get rekt.
Why do people think an exclusive sub is the only way to show that you like Classic more than BFA? Blizz is pretty obviously be looking at which game is more active, if anything having the sub give you the option to play both games but only playing one speaks louder anyway.
Think of it this way. You are paying the subscription for Classic. Retail is a thrown in bonus of blizzard saying "thank you."
No disrespect, OP, but Blizz will be paying very, very close attention to participation rates in Classic. Just like now they pay attention to what content players engage in, rather than subs alone.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769628698#post-1

I made this thread but it got full with posts, I also agree with this option

for example, Warcraft 3 was remastered, if Warcraft 3: reforged came with the original Warcraft 3, does that mean they should take away the option to buy the original Warcraft 3 on battle.net? some simply don't want the remastered version and only want to buy the old one, it can be the same with wow, I feel this is especially true because a lot of people clamoring for vanilla wow hold disdain towards the current wow, however like this blizzard can make more money

i don't have a lot of money and others who want to play classic may not as well, offering the option to buy just one can help let them play if they don't need the retail half so i don't see an issue with it
11/05/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Elack
Greetings,

Thank you for taking interest in the topic, please take the time to carefully read the post before jumping to conclusions and dropping counters to arguments I have not attempted to make.

Firstly I believe Blizzard has given retail players a great deal, they will be able to play the retail game as always plus gain access new game for the same price they always paid, I am pleased for them, If I were a retail player I would be over the moon! I believe this offer is great and should always be available to retails players! (even if I do not fully agree with it)

Secondly and my reason for making the post, I would like to ask blizzard if a secondary "classic only" subscription that would run alongside the already suggested model could be a possibility?

I don't mind that the money is going in the same pot at the end of the day, as a fan of the original game I would like to show my support directly where I believe it is deserved!

while players will argue this is "two for one" "just don't play it" its like my sky subscription, I can choose what package I want, why can't I here? i would take the classic wow+hearthstone package if I could (I know not a great example) but why is it all or none?

I loved wow, I will mention it here so you guys don't have to response "sub or get out" etc "bye" or whatever, I know I know, I saved you guys the trouble of posting, if there isn't an alternative sub option I probably won't be playing on launch.

The population of the Classic servers will show Blizzard your support. They aren't going to divide their playerbase, you can count on that.

Just play Classic and don't buy the expansions and your voice will be heard loud and clear where it counts. In their wallet.
Not likely, they said it's already gonna be paired with retail and share the sub.
11/05/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Rokkidrood
11/05/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Elack
Greetings,

The population of the Classic servers will show Blizzard your support. They aren't going to divide their playerbase, you can count on that.

Just play Classic and don't buy the expansions and your voice will be heard loud and clear where it counts. In their wallet.

They don't care if you don't buy the expansions. That's why they made Classic playable with a sub,not BfA.
A word of advice. Try to at least use some type of grammar and proper punctuation and do not ask people to "please read everything", all of these things are very cringe and made me stop reading about about the 3rd sentence.

Good luck and may god have mercy on your soul.
Frankly this "issue" is so stupid that Blues shouldn't dignify it with response.
its like you are asking to be charged extra for something you want... I don't understand this concept at all. having a combined subscription is the best thing we could ask for.

it was 15$ back then, its 15$ in retail, its 15$ for classic. price never changes if you want to play a blizzard run version of wow
This kind of response demands a #nochanges response.

$15 to play wow what ever server/services per month is how it was it is how it should be.

not $15 per service.

#nochanges #onesubtorulethemall
11/05/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Mahnko
Early game riff raff is what is going to bug me. I'll only be doing RFC and WC with friends just to avoid it. People needing on everything and being impatient imbeciles trying to pull like group finder on live.

Hunters that can't trap in vanilla bugs the hell out of me. You have to drop the trap and then aggro it into it on pull. If you trap gets resisted, feign trap, kite it, or bring it to tank. Not stand there and feign to the healer get rekt.
But will you perform the right of passage all horde must undertake.

Run through STV along the coast to run deadmines?
/facepalm
Paying for the sub doesn’t mean you’re supporting BfA. The sub represents WoW and its past, from vanilla to Legion. There is no way for you to support BfA without buying the xpac.
11/05/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Greenemprah
But will you perform the right of passage all horde must undertake.

Run through STV along the coast to run deadmines?
I'm gonna be one of those. Deadmines was good for farming when you can get to a point to solo it. It's usually how I paid for my 40 mount.
11/05/2018 10:00 PMPosted by Xeaned
Paying for the sub doesn’t mean you’re supporting BfA. The sub represents WoW and its past, from vanilla to Legion. There is no way for you to support BfA without buying the xpac.
I wouldn't bother arguing this. some people are having a fit because their peas (Classic) are touching the potatoes (Retail).
I just don't want people from retail who don't want to play classic trolling in goldshire/trade etc. If you don't wanna play that's fine but please refrain from ruining it for everyone else.