clearcasting takes me out of cat form?

Druid
at first I thought it was one of the azerite traits, but after removing all my gear, clearcasting seems to be the issue. Whenever it procs I get taken out of cat form, anyone else experiencing this bug?
nope been doing ghuun for like 2 hours lol and has not happened
11/05/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Illionus

how long it takes to get to the 370s tho, im only 345 ugh, mostly pvp gear.
11/05/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Xvalentina
11/05/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Illionus

how long it takes to get to the 370s tho, im only 345 ugh, mostly pvp gear.

I tank so it didn't take too long. After that it wasn't too hard to switch to feral dps.
Never observed this behavior before.

Is your form being canceled right when you get the proc, or when you try to use the proc on a Shred, etc?
Or does this happen when you pop Regrowth or Roots after a finisher?

Is this in PvE or PvP? Is Warmode on or off?
11/06/2018 05:31 AMPosted by Komara
Never observed this behavior before.

Is your form being canceled right when you get the proc, or when you try to use the proc on a Shred, etc?
Or does this happen when you pop Regrowth or Roots after a finisher?

Is this in PvE or PvP? Is Warmode on or off?
happens in arena and Its not clearcasting, at this point I dont know what it is. I've reset all my keybinds, took off all azerite pieces and it is still happening... Mystery.. do I open a ticket about this?

Specifically happens in my opener, right as I rake it takes me into human form.
Are you spamming the keybind when it procs, because I've done this where I want to clearcast regrowth and I pull myself out of cat because I'm hitting the key too many times too quickly.
I think it happens right as I moonfire, is lunar inspiration bugged ?
11/06/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Vahlkyr
Are you spamming the keybind when it procs, because I've done this where I want to clearcast regrowth and I pull myself out of cat because I'm hitting the key too many times too quickly.
it just happened again and I'm almost certain its moonfire. Im specced into lunar insp. though, it shouldnt take me out of cat form
You might be using regular moonfire rather than the cat form moonfire. That would probably pop you out of cat form. Check to make sure you're using the Lunar Inspiration moonfire.
This is an old bug specifically in arenas when specced into LI.

I stopped playing feral shortly after hitting 110 and have not looked back but it has been been causing that on the first used moonfire since in arenas since BFA launched. I think if you shapeshift into bear or some combo when the gates open you can avoid it but I can't remember.

Interesting that feral is getting a lot of Dev attention with changes and buffs all expansion but that simple bug is still in place.

Some really old forum post might have the work around for that problem but it is a known issue.
That's been happening to me as feral and guardian and it's getting me killed. I don't even have a non-bear form ability on my bar as guardian so idek how to trace that one down (maybe its spamming moonfire?).
11/05/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Whoismoe
at first I thought it was one of the azerite traits, but after removing all my gear, clearcasting seems to be the issue. Whenever it procs I get taken out of cat form, anyone else experiencing this bug?

I was wondering what caused it. Seems I'm actually STILL in cat form since the kitty icon is still up top, but just appear as humanoid. It's especially inconvenient in pvp
11/08/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Novanox
11/05/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Whoismoe

I was wondering what caused it. Seems I'm actually STILL in cat form since the kitty icon is still up top, but just appear as humanoid. It's especially inconvenient in pvp

Yep
This bug was posted a few times before. Happens to me only in pvp.