New leveling buff

General Discussion
Any9ne out there that suffered through leveling process to unlock heritage armor while hating the process but then the only thing to appreciate was the fact it took effort so not everyone would do it?

This change is great but it also total devalued my time spent grinding up an alt I don't want to play just to get a transmog set. Why make it easy now? These ever changing and moving of the goal posts stinks. This is why we want classic with zero changes. If we know something is a struggle at least we know everyone has to do it. Whatever, I just don't want to care anymore. I'll wait till everything is just handed out on a silver platter for everyone because that is what people find fun right?
I did it, wanted to do it again and refused to. The buff might be enough to make me level again. If you want leveling to be difficult go do an iron man challenge.
I did the grind to get LFD heritage armor. I don't care that they buffed xp now because change is a thing and I'm a grown-up that knows how to live with it.
Take off some gear. Don't use heirlooms. Pull more mobs at one time if you want more challenge. Besides, slower does not equal more challenging. It just means it's slower. You people and your "silver platter" nonsense need to find a new routine.
any idea when this might go LIVE but i do agree why go through all the work to make lvling more rewarding only to change it like less then a year later. I am mixed on it since i lvl so many alts but we shall see.
11/07/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Hùntakahn
any idea when this might go LIVE but i do agree why go through all the work to make lvling more rewarding only to change it like less then a year later. I am mixed on it since i lvl so many alts but we shall see.

It is a change in 8.1, so when that goes live this does.
After leveling a nightborne and partially through leveling a mag’har I fully welcome this change. Complaining about making a previously tedious and mundane process at least less tedious is silly.
This is AWESOME!

Im currently leveling a warrior/paladin on an RP server and these are welcomed changes.
Mooo! That is all.
I flat out refused to level anything post 7.3.5. I was right in my decision.

I'll take advantage of the new leveling speed before it gets nerfed again.
i enjoyed Void elf and Lightforged so far. At the moment enjoying doing Dark Iron also.
Yeah I'm not too sure about this change myself. On one hand, 'yay, for faster leveling!' but on the other, "yay....for faster...leveling?"

What was the point in the leveling changes then? People complained it was too fast and we couldn't really enjoy the questing, so they changed it. Yes we have the scaling zones now but still going to out level the zones like before.

Why couldn't they just buff the exp bonus on heirlooms or add new consumables to vendors and/or professions that increase exp gain? Like we had before but with out the grinding certain mobs. This way people that enjoy the slower leveling still can and people that want to level faster can! It's a win win situation.
11/07/2018 12:41 PMPosted by Flappydrood
I did the grind to get LFD heritage armor. I don't care that they buffed xp now because change is a thing and I'm a grown-up that knows how to live with it.

buurrrrnnnn! (and well said)