Gnomest, Grumbles and Scruit knock on your door?

General Discussion
O..M..G... Gnomes!!!! I gotta tell my friends!!! *slams the door on their faces, grabs the phone to call his friends*
11/08/2018 04:01 AMPosted by Krenindor
O..M..G... Gnomes!!!! I gotta tell my friends!!! *slams the door on their faces, grabs the phone to call his friends*

This is the first time I've felt prompted to assume someone was a woman irl instead of a guy.

Didn't you sacrifice all your friends?
11/08/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Mortis

I mean. Demon hunters didn't literally sacrifice everything. One would have to also sacrifice their existence to truly do that.

Frostmourne was hungry
I take them all to the back and get them familiar with garden tools. Then I tell them about the rabbits and sit and watch glorious combat.
/hug them all at once. Bring out lemonade and/or milk to share with the cookies. Pose in the picture with them.
Oh my sweet Goddess I adore Gnomes! ☺♥

*Squuuuuuue*

"Gnomest, come in my cutie and tell me all about how much you sacrificed. Are you really blind? Where are your horns? Can you fly, or glide with wings? Is Illidan just a jerk or is he a jerk? Kayn or Altruis? Would you like some water? Do you want to meet my Singing Sunflower? She's so cute; you two would get along marvelously!"

"Grumbles, please bring in those delightful cookies of yours! I have fresh squeezed ice-cold milk in the fridge, let me fetch it for us. These all look so delicious, you're a most considerate Gnome who's pastry skills are unmatched!"

"Scruit! My, my, my! You look as fashionably fantastic as always! *giggles* That was a funny joke you just told. Would you please come inside my burrow and join Gnomest, Grumbles and myself for cookies and milk? A photoshoot?! With all four of us? *squuuuuue* Absolutely!"

Yes I did, they are forsaken now, stop acting like you don't know who I am Mortis!! We're best buds!! oh and also look at this!! Gnomes!!!
11/08/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Krenindor

Yes I did, they are forsaken now, stop acting like you don't know who I am Mortis!! We're best buds!! oh and also look at this!! Gnomes!!!

So demon hunters are basically forsaken? Thats news to me!
11/07/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Alienaris
They say:
Gnomest: "You are not prepared.... For this level of cuteness!?
Grumbles: Hello there! You want some cookies? (shows you a tray of rainbow colored cookies that look like they've been freshly baked)
Scruit: Don't mind me. We just came here for a group picture. *Proceeds to set up really expensive looking camera in front of doorway*.

How do you respond?

Get off my lawn!!! **loads the rocket launcher**
*doesnt answer door cuz if you weren’t invited and expected then I ain’t answering*
11/08/2018 09:41 PMPosted by Peapöd
They say:
Grumbles: Hello there! You want some cookies? (shows you a tray of rainbow colored cookies that look like they've been freshly baked)
Scruit: Don't mind me. We just came here for a group picture. *Proceeds to set up really expensive looking camera in front of doorway*.

How do you respond?

Rocket launchers? Thats more of a goblin thing, but I can see it.
11/08/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Alienaris
11/08/2018 09:41 PMPosted by Peapöd

Rocket launchers? Thats more of a goblin thing, but I can see it.

Yeah, I stole it out of the back of your mini-van.
Come in come in! I've just made some cookies myself! Uh, avoid the black cookies, that's an experiment with blasting powder you probably want to avoid. I've also got some Goblin Grog, and finishing up some Talbuk steaks if you are interested!
They say:

How do you respond?

I huggle them! Then I join in the fun!
They say:

How do you respond?

Oh chit it's Jehovahs Witness.

Slams door and yells NOBODY HOME.
pray that my daughter is not one opening the door. Otherwise there goes my wallet, two kidneys and whatever left out the door.
11/09/2018 01:21 AMPosted by Kypookins
They say:

How do you respond?

I huggle them! Then I join in the fun!

Same here. Also I love pictures and cookies! I'd be totally thrilled!
Normally I never answer the door, however, if Grumbles shows up I'll make an exception.

I'd run to the freezer and see if I still have a bag of Schwann's chocolate chip and bake up a batch of cookies (sorry, I'm too lazy to make 'em fresh). I mean he's already made me gain 10lbs by handing them out all the time. I'm gonna return the favor!