Retail is STILL garbage

General Discussion
instead of wasting time deciding what the price of the next dumb pet or mount is gonna be on the ingame store, why not listen to some of the players and actaulyl fix what theyre actually telling you....?????? and i still dont understand how demon hunters are allowed in arena against other classes... everything that was done past cata was/is garbage... its not even world of warcraft. classic wow is the only thing that will save wow... seriously. retail is a joke and its an embarrassment to the real World of Warcraft.
11/08/2018 12:06 AMPosted by Drbonez
instead of wasting time deciding what the price of the next dumb pet or mount is gonna be on the ingame store, why not listen to some of the players and actaulyl fix what theyre actually telling you....?????? and i still dont understand how demon hunters are allowed in arena against other classes... everything that was done past cata was/is garbage... its not even world of warcraft. classic wow is the only thing that will save wow... seriously. retail is a joke and its an embarrassment to the real World of Warcraft.

So, to be clear, the problems with wow are:
1) demon hunters are allowed in arenas
2) classic wow is going to kill retail wow
3) wow is an embarrassment to wow
11/08/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Snowfox
11/08/2018 12:06 AMPosted by Drbonez

So, to be clear, the problems with wow are:
1) demon hunters are allowed in arenas
2) classic wow is going to kill retail wow
3) wow is an embarrassment to wow
That seems like a good summery of things.
We think we want fun, but we don't.
And other news water is still wet.
Troll post is obvious troll.
I mean, your reasons are whack but you aren't wrong.

Retail is garbage right now.
cant wait for classic next year.
11/08/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Thanen
cant wait for classic next year.

I can't wait for 75% of people who say this to hate classic and to stop playing within a couple months.