No Sharding Anywhere. Even in Starting Zones

Classic Discussion
That is all
+1
Yes, sharding in the starting zones during a limited launch window.

That is all.
11/08/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Fallanaa
Yes, sharding in the starting zones during a limited launch window.

That is all.

Fallanaa's brain is as small as his raiding experience.
INB4 reported.
Maybe all of us that are against sharding should wait 2 weeks.
Let those that want their bear kidneys as soon as they log in get them.

Then in 2 weeks with sharding off the rest of us can get on and have some fun in a lagfest full of level 1's dancing, chatting, dueling and just hopping around !!!
11/08/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Brockthorn

Then in 2 weeks with sharding off the rest of us can get on and have some fun in a lagfest full of level 1's dancing, chatting, dueling and just hopping around !!!

Brilliant! It's a win-win! Non-sharders get their non-sharding, sharders get their sharding! How do you argue with that!

ok go!

If you do this I'll definitely start an alt this day
11/08/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Skrachee

[/quote]

Brilliant! It's a win-win! Non-sharders get their non-sharding, sharders get their sharding! How do you argue with that!

ok go!

Those who dislike sharding the most are, for the most part, those who are the most dedicated and excited fans of classic. Why should they be forced to wait two weeks to play the game they want to play?
I'll be honest, if it's in for the start, I'll still play. If it remains in, I'll likely still play. It's not a huge issue for me.

That said, I'd much rather it not be in at all. I think if you want sharding, you'd be better off going to a low pop realm or waiting a few weeks rather than force this on everyone else.
I cannot understand why "Sharders" are a thing. Sharding is night and day a negative addition to classic, yes it has its one benefit which is all you can hold onto as an excuse to using it. But you miss out on the core reason why vanilla is so good even to this day, the community.

Without sharding you're going to be forced to group up and find alternate ways to progress past the first few weeks, and you're going to meet people along the way. People that will be useful in the journey to come.

C'mon guys, Wake up and stop being lazy.