How to seduce a undead

General Discussion
Greetings my love seeking forum users, I decided that i will teach you muffins how to seduce the best race of the game, the Undead!

Seducing us is a lot harder then it seems, we undead want passion, romance, love, chivalary, anything in a princess Disney movie is there!

After master the art of love, the next step is a gift, we superior race like gifts and we have a weakness for corpse eating, So go get us a lovely corpse and if you get a corpse with a lot of muscles and meats, you get bonus points.

Now that you have your undead attention, he/she may want to try his/her juicy tongue physics and lick you, it's quite crucial that you get protection before doing any of those physical activities in a certain inn, since we have a lot of diseases and stuff, so see your local paladin or priest to get some blessings. If you want to be alpha and don't protect yourself, then you may get sick and become a undead!

After the lick, you have a lovely undead boyfriend/girlfriend at your side for all time! I hope this will help you on your path of seeking love. Also i'm available my beauties 8)

Thanks and have a good day.
I love people for their brains.
Me not that kind of orc
Me not that kind of orc
Me not that kind of orc.
Me am that kind of Orc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
11/09/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Fleb
ow that you have your undead attention, he/she may want to try his/her juicy tongue physics and lick you,

I mean how could you say no to "tongue physics"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Or you could claim to be a necromancer and say you're there to bring their love life back to life
This may work out well. The Gnomish Mafia has been tossing a lot of Corpses into the void that I would like to get rid of.
Walks in looks at topic on the board ,turns and runs fast ops wrong room.
/lays on the floor looking dead and delicious

My body is ready!
"Hey babe, you know i have heard embalming fluid is great for the skin."
11/09/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Hamstar
I love people for their brains.

Good man

11/09/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Hefeweízen
Me not that kind of orc

Don't lie to yourself, you are indeed that kind of orc.

11/09/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Melantha
11/09/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Fleb
ow that you have your undead attention, he/she may want to try his/her juicy tongue physics and lick you,

I mean how could you say no to "tongue physics"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8)

11/09/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Rosenivy
Or you could claim to be a necromancer and say you're there to bring their love life back to life

That would be a good idea for a business

11/09/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Margirita
This may work out well. The Gnomish Mafia has been tossing a lot of Corpses into the void that I would like to get rid of.

Call me 8)

11/09/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Pyromor
Walks in looks at topic on the board ,turns and runs fast ops wrong room.

I'm gentle, come back!

11/09/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Hankypanky
/lays on the floor looking dead and delicious

My body is ready!

/lick lips

11/09/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Khlorós
"Hey babe, you know i have heard embalming fluid is great for the skin."

Oh really, tell me more my fur monster.
i imagine it would have to be something stiff, like with rigor mortis :P
I have to admit I'm a little nauseous now.
Plus we love wood fire BBQ.
Is seduce a code word for purge in holy fire? It sounds like a code word for purge in holy fire.
Catfish them telling them you're Sylvanas.
Well, I'm already dead too, let's do this.
Listens to Fleb talk while digging a rather large and deep hole.

Walks up behind Fleb, hello Darling! Then proceeds to beat him unconscious with her cold iron shovel. Wraps his broken, battered body in chains and tosses him into a coffin. Nails the coffin shut wraps that in chains with a dozen different locks. Drags it to the hole she dug.

Drops the coffin and Fleb into the hole and buries them. She stomps on the ground twice, see you when you get out Dear.

Throws the shovel over her shoulder, That is how you seduce an undead, you don’t need any of that princess malarkey.

Queue Sinister Laughter