Should Blizzard experiment with Shaman?

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
I think that Blizzard should try a new strategy with Shaman. I think they should gather feedback directly from the top, reputable Shaman players, voices and representatives, and implement every one of the recommendations they make.

I think it would be interesting to see how it would all play out and how the community would respond when they're in total control of their destiny.

Would there still be incessant whining? Or would Shamans be happy once and for all?
Incessant whining?

When there are problems and our class / spec is garbage for much of the activity in the game, guess we just roll over and say nothing.

Ugh, though for a level 1 forum alt, shouldn't expect anything less.
11/10/2018 01:30 AMPosted by ßòómer
Incessant whining?

When there are problems and our class / spec is garbage for much of the activity in the game, guess we just roll over and say nothing.

Ugh, though for a level 1 forum alt, shouldn't expect anything less.
Well you get the idea.
11/09/2018 11:34 PMPosted by PlayerKZVLQH
I think that Blizzard should try a new strategy with Shaman. I think they should gather feedback directly from the top, reputable Shaman players, voices and representatives, and implement every one of the recommendations they make.

I think it would be interesting to see how it would all play out and how the community would respond when they're in total control of their destiny.

Would there still be incessant whining? Or would Shamans be happy once and for all?

the top, reputable shaman players provided this feedback in alpha/beta.....hundreds of posts of well articulated advice and fixes.

It went unacknowledged and ignored and was deleted with the beta forums without a single change accepted.

Then those same reputable players quit playing shaman.
Actually, Blizzard is experimenting with all the specs in BfA. They are seeing how many people will stay subbed if they make every spec in the game feel awful to play. I wonder how it's working out for them. :P
In addition to the proposed changes. I think they should give DPS shamans chain heal. And they should give resto shammies chain lightning. Making them better hybrids improving their utility even more.
there will always be whining

11/11/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Shamdiggles
In addition to the proposed changes. I think they should give DPS shamans chain heal. And they should give resto shammies chain lightning. Making them better hybrids improving their utility even more.

don’t we have chain lightning on resto?
Hell I wrote them entire specs they could just crib for all three shaman specs..... they aren't interested in making the game better, just seeing how much more money they can suck out of you to make mobile games.

Wow is over, "Mobile killed the MMO star."
11/11/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Rakruwah
there will always be whining

11/11/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Shamdiggles

don’t we have chain lightning on resto?

Yeah. We do. That’s a big ole brain fart there. Been playing pretty much all ele. But the idea is in addition to tuning the numbers they could make resto shammies more effective at pumping burst aoe dps. And dps shammies more effective at offhealing in a pinch (still limited to mana constraints of course for PvP).
I think Blizzard experimenting with Shamans gave us this catastrophe so uhh...

This ain't it, chief.
11/11/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Shamdiggles

Yeah. We do. That’s a big ole brain fart there. Been playing pretty much all ele. But the idea is in addition to tuning the numbers they could make resto shammies more effective at pumping burst aoe dps. And dps shammies more effective at offhealing in a pinch (still limited to mana constraints of course for PvP).

enh was doing alright at that, I remember saving a handful of people from death in my limited uldir runs with the instant heals