Why do Horde players keep the propaganda...

General Discussion
That the Alliance killed the poor innocent Forsaken when the very first thing you do as a Forsaken in WC3 is to kill the humans they had a deal with?

Why do horde players never know the lore?
gr8 b8 m8
pOoR iNnOcEnT ForSaKen
Literally nobody brings this up
Stop
Wait?

Our lore is based on another game that some people have never played or only heard about because some of our major lore characters, and evidently Cyrus, were a part of?

Wish Blizz would add more of this history into the mmo.
For my part? Because people fall for it. Perception is everything, nelfling.
11/11/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Deddard

Don't mistake this troll for an elf. We evolved from trolls, not the other way around.
11/11/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Tinúviel
11/11/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Deddard

Don't mistake this troll for an elf. We evolved from trolls, not the other way around.

Well... his little tag says "2 Night Elf Rogue".

Waitaminute, yours says "120 Night Elf Hunter". That means you guys are related!
11/11/2018 06:57 PMPosted by Deddard
Waitaminute, yours says "120 Night Elf Hunter". That means you guys are related!

I'm also related to Rastakhan, considering the dark troll ancestors of the night elves were originally Zandalari. I will have no moral issues with killing him, ofc.
Nelves are the best troll-variant race. We even have cute fangs :>
11/11/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Tinúviel
Nelves are the best troll-variant race.

you certainly taste the best when cooked.
11/11/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Inemia
you certainly taste the best when cooked.

Hey! You can't talk to your ancestors like that!
Kids these days...
Forum baiting thread.

Please ignore.
11/11/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Tinúviel
pOoR iNnOcEnT ForSaKen
Literally nobody brings this up
Stop

...except every forsaken poster ever.
I simply CANNOT believe the audacity of the Horde and Alliance murdering innocent scourge ghouls who were just chopping wood. They just walk right in and break their bones and eat their flesh while desecrating the holy Necropolis! Something must be done to stop this abuse and murder of the scourge who just wanted to chop wood and turn each other into skeletons!
LOL like we have choice. We believe cause it convenient and make the story bearable. And it's all the alliance fault, if they just let the Legion win there would have been no reason for the orcs and Arthus and all that mess.