What's my iLvl display as

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
When I use the pre-made group finder, does it show the ilvl I am currently wearing, or the ilvl in my bags.

If I put my highest ilvl stuff on, I show up as 366. If i put my best tanking gear on and the higher stuff is in my bags, I'm 364. If I put on that lower gear, will I show up as a 366 or 364?

Why is this relevant? Well, if someone said "370+" and I was in an analogous situation. It would save me the trouble putting on my highest gear just to hopefully make it into the group, and then remembering to put on my best gear when I get there.
Best in bags
Ty!
If your group leader can't tell the difference, you probably don't want to be in that run anyways.
I did notice that if you had say something like 369.6 ilvl (which addons like Deja Custom Stats will show), you can see groups that advertise 370 as minimum ilvl, but you will be automatically rejected when you try to apply.
11/12/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Ineedmoneeyy
I did notice that if you had say something like 369.6 ilvl (which addons like Deja Custom Stats will show), you can see groups that advertise 370 as minimum ilvl, but you will be automatically rejected when you try to apply.

Yeah.. it's annoying on my warrior alt. 369.7 atm.