Blood DK

Death Knight
I'm jealous.
Your post was well thought out and insightful. 10/10.
You should be
My guild's main tank plays a bear and just made a blood DK just to see how it is and he loves it.
I'm happy with the class, but I understand we're getting nerfed, anyhow. Seems like Bliz is running low on good ideas, but I'm sticking with the class.
you know how you aren't supposed to swim near someone who is panicking about drowning because they will pull you under?....

Be careful not to swim too near to blizzard class dev as the only decent tank spec, they will pull you under with their wild, aimless thrashing and blind panic
It's not really a nerf but a future armour buff. Bonestorm won't burst us to full health but we'll still have good damage and survivability.
Bonestorm needed it's Nerf and the armor change can actually benefit us in the end with more strength procs and shiz
Bruh, roll one. This DK is less than a week old.

Tanked and timed a +9 Shrine last night with ease at 342 ilvl.

Oh, and they're super fun to play.
11/13/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Hateful
Bruh, roll one. This DK is less than a week old.

Tanked and timed a +9 Shrine last night with ease at 342 ilvl.

Oh, and they're super fun to play.

That’s what I’ve done... was playing my warrior since bfa release day. Boosted this guy and got him to 120 on Friday. Already feel more powerful on top of having far more utility than my 373 ilvl prot warrior.
Fun has been detected and fun will soon be removed.
Im waiting for the 8.1 leveling changes to make mine. BRM was a nice introduction to tanking, but I find it boring to keep chugging my brews to keep my stagger optimized.