I am proudly on Sylvanas boat

General Discussion
For those so called horde hero like Rexxar or nightborne so called leader, they can go to hell
????? aren't they all currently on the Sylvanas Boat too?
tfw you come out of your bubble after 10k years proudly after being freed from an evil tyrant, proclaiming that you return to Azeroth not as conquerors but as protectors ... only to start obeying and following another evil tyrant

thalyssra.jpg
We have a boat??

Cool!

I wanna go fishing!
You should be on her boat because her actions are so cartoon evil that anyone that can't see the plot twist coming that she's completely justified, well if you can't see it youre a moron.
That or this is the worst written story ever and I refuse to believe that.
I am still upholding the idea that Ogrimmar should get the "Wall of Shame" with the name of all who sided with Sylvannas after she step down.
Grammar! Do you use it?!
That was Valtrois that was starting to feel uncomfortable, not Thalyssra
11/12/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Saltzfyre
Grammar! Do you use it?!

SHHHHHhhhh...grammar is of the darkside………...
I'm still on the fence.

Can someone help me down?! It's been like a few weeks now!
If Sylvanas got the same boat I did, it doesn't even float.
11/12/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Valora
You should be on her boat because her actions are so cartoon evil that anyone that can't see the plot twist coming that she's completely justified, well if you can't see it youre a moron.

this, so much

Wow, someone who gets it. Refreshing to see

Sadly nothing they do can justify what she's done IMHO. No matter how hard they try.

Please tell me what could justify burning children alive to "kill hope"?
11/12/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Gaiger
For those so called horde hero like Rexxar or nightborne so called leader, they can go to hell

No, no, no. I think you misunderstood. Sylvanas is the one going to HELL...
Sylvanas lackies, so blind that they can't notice that their boat is sinking.
11/12/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Ayaani

Please tell me what could justify burning children alive to "kill hope"?

I don't know why don't you ask Blizz they burned children to kill hope.
Maybe they have an answer for you.

WARNING
No real trees or Nelves were injured or killed in making of this story line .
If any were they have been replanted and their families have been compensated for any emotional damage.
11/12/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Leshe

Sadly nothing they do can justify what she's done IMHO. No matter how hard they try.

She doesn’t need to be justified.

She doesn’t need to be killed off either.
11/12/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Leshe

Then join the alliance with all the other peacecraft players that never turn on warmode.
War is ugly, disturbing and people die. Peace is made through war and treaties. Look at the Japanese and Germans.
The US had to Nuke the Japanese and burn a majority of Germany to bring peace.