Forum pardons

General Discussion
With the new trust system coming into the new forums will past forum crimes be given a pardon to people from the old forums?

And yes I'm talking about myself as well. I've been a bad warrior in the past.
.. but.. I need my scars!
Not even the POTUS pardon powers restore bad warrior misdeeds.
Why don’t you post something racey right now and find out in 24 hours?
I got banned for like a week years ago because I posted a thread from the eu forums.

I still wonder if that’s held against my account at all.
11/12/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Nyalmi
I got banned for like a week years ago because I posted a thread from the eu forums.

I still wonder if that’s held against my account at all.

To post on the EU forums you need a separate EU license. The forum action is against that license, not your NA one.

As for the answer, we don't know yet. A "forgiveness" sweep could have unintended consequences. However, I agree that unless something was recent, it should not count against trust levels. That is just my personal opinion though.

We will have to see what they do.
Wonder if this means that perma I had back in 2010 is going to be expunged. Hope so. Hate looking back on that.
'Wise men say, 'Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.'
11/12/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Ohgodmyeyes
Wonder if this means that perma I had back in 2010 is going to be expunged. Hope so. Hate looking back on that.

Tell me all about it in excruciating detail.
Welp I gotta be good for another week.
11/12/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Daltorax
Tell me all about it in excruciating detail.

I wasn't very nice.
my crimes were for the people so i should get a pardon
11/12/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Sunday
'Wise men say, 'Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.'

ok THumbs up for the Original TMNT movie quote
11/12/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Tovi

I’ve had two of those.

Yeah, even I got one in Warlords of Draenor for poking fun at the development team's anti-fun development decisions. Also the laughing Spanish man video got me a suspension there before said permanent ban.
11/12/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Adamsmith
forum crimes

/facepalm
11/12/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Tovi
11/12/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Shado

Yeah, even I got one in Warlords of Draenor for poking fun at the development team's anti-fun development decisions. Also the laughing Spanish man video got me a suspension there before said permanent ban.

My first one was going out in a blaze of glory on the OT and the second was for really getting into it with Elae (Elili back then.)

He used to be 10x crazier than he is now.

"should I buy the 100k yak out of the guild bank?"
11/12/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Tovi

I’ve had two of those.

Okay educate me, how can you have a perma ban and especially two of them and still be posting on this forum. Does blizzard have a special definition of 'permanent'?