Anything for Horde in 8.1?

Story Forum
11/13/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Verlius
11/13/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Ivalesse
The OP's first post reminds me of a kid getting a PS4, XBOX 1, their own smartphone and a scooter for Christmas... then turning to their parents and saying, "That's it?"

wat

Ivalesse, just ignore and avoid responding, he's a troll who hates horde players.
11/13/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Reallyhappy
11/13/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Verlius
wat

Ivalesse, just ignore and avoid responding, he's a troll who hates horde players.
They’re like our version of DiF but instead of wanting to kill everyone, it’s just stuff that has the color red.

ps: hi DiF!
11/13/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Saiphas
11/13/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Hahahahahaha
...As a reminder, Jaina has been marked for invincible plot armor since WOW's start.

Not a single person on earth assumed she'd even get hurt slightly even though she's the final raid boss.

I guess spending an indeterminate time in Tartarus(Thros) does not count as being hurt if the person comes out without being a broken horrific mess?

Or the fact that both Jaina and Anduin talk about her still not having recovered from her injuries after DA?
I, for one, am extremely peeved that she isn't a vegetable with no limbs and a half-burnt face after Thros and Dazar'alor.
8.1 is the alliance patch.

8.2 will probably be the Empire...sorry...the horde strikes back.
8.2 will probably be the Empire-part-time-Rebellion-part-time-Underdogs sorry...the horde strikes back.
I fixed it for you.
11/13/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Lëora
8.2 will probably be the Empire-part-time-Rebellion-part-time-Underdogs sorry...the horde strikes back.
I fixed it for you.

that.....is actually a lot more accurate.