3/8M Boomy & BM hunter LF late night M (H)

Guild Recruitment
As the title states I'm a 374 Boomkin/373 Resto Druid and my friend is a 371 BM Hunter and we are looking for a guild to call home for the rest of Uldir, Battle of Dazar'Alor and beyond. We both currently sit at 3/8 M Uldir and are looking for a more progression focused guild that has the drive to push for CE maybe not in Uldir but def pushing as close as possible with eyes on CE for Battle. Available raid times are anytime 1AM EST or later, any days will be considered, Definitely want to stay Horde.

As long as the offer is on Horde side server transferring is completely OK with us. Can't wait to hear from you, hope to see some replies and we'll get in contact if we think it's a good fit for us.
<Rolling Raiders> Is a late night guild on Thrall. Founded by a group of Mythic Raiders returning for BFA. We are going Hardcore into raids to clear the highest content we can as fast as we can. Guild goal is CE in 8.1

Guild atmosphere:
We want to ensure the guild builds into an active friendly late night group. we accept every night owl of every creed we want members to be able to find mythic+ and island groups easily within the guild

Current Progress: 8/8H 2/8M

Raid days and times are:
Tuesday -- 1am-4am EST
Wednesday -- 1am-4am EST
Thursday -- 1am-4am EST

Raid atmosphere:
We expect focus and progress in pulls. Raids are meant to be fun but its not fun to wipe on the same boss too many times for too few reasons. We like to have fun, joke around and cross gamble in raids. This becomes possible when everyone meets gear requirements and understands the content.

Add Theginger#2288 and we can chat at any time
Hi Wtftransform! My name is Carla. I believe you guys would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a couple DPS to fill in our raid roster for BFA. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369, Vapid (GM) @ Vaapad#1119 or Battle (DPS Officer) @ Battlesung#1209

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!
Hey <Top of the Line> is 3/8M with 1% pulls on vectis. Our interests Aline with what you said as well. We had recruiting issues and is the reason for our lag of progression but we are trying to focus on a stable roster to last us the whole expansion with CE as the main goal. It is still doable with the time left but will be difficult. Only issue is we raid from 9pm-1am Eastern on wed/thurs so im not sure you can make the times. But if you can i would be more than willing to take you and your buddy along to be part of the group. If your interested you can hit me up @ #Unstawpable1550. or on discord Unstawpable#4484
Hello! Gated is currently looking for more members to continue our decent into Mythic Uldir and beyond!

We are a raiding guild looking for more people who are of same mind to get things done.

What do we offer that sets us apart form other guilds?
- Open communication between all Raiders, Trials, and Guild Leadership so you are never in the dark.
- Fair Trial periods. Its not always fun or easy trialing with a new guild. We understanding this and strive to make it as painless as possible.
- Raider and Trial advice. Ever get stuck with a rotation? Or just unsure of how mechanics interact? We have many members who are more than happy to help out with whatever it may be.

We raid every Tues/Thursday 8-11 EST.

We are currently looking for the following:

Tanks
Closed

Healers x1
Holy Paladin x1
Disc Preist x1
Exceptional Healers

DPS
Ranged DPs

If interested please contact me on battle net btag Nezic#11296 Or fill out our app at http://www.gated-guild.com/
Hey ya, Volition on Zul'jin is currently looking for 2 ranged DPS to finish out uldir prog. 2 nights. Tues/Thurs 8-11; never more. Currently 5/8M Uldir. Hit me up @ Carlynn#1201 for a chat.
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 7/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/9hr a week
Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230 / Discord tag - Kiss#7258
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933 / Discord tag - Tida#5705