BFA is straight up boring

General Discussion
A reskin of Legion where every feature is demonstrably worse.
this is the game at present , not fun , easy fix , dont play .
you need a holiday , try Butlins 1960's if possible.
try a game by Ironoak " For the king " its simple and fun ,,, didnt say easy
ie dont expect to complete it first time . you will also need a desire to beat it .

I can even say something positive about pet battles " I like the music "
came back after two (almost 3) years. hmm. where are my glyphs? where are half my spells?! what, i cant choose what i want from a skilltree now? im forced to use one of three trees period? tried my shadow priest.. oh man was that horrible now. then tried my beast master hunter.. oh man... talk about horrific. im not the only one either.. my family is all upset by the changes.. the guild i joined which has hundreds of people. they are talking about how they really dislike the changes.. i see arguments in the city chat about it as well.. i guess their will always be someone who loves the changes i guess.. but dont think for a second most people are happy with it. i see it as arrogant people who got rich off an idea, and think every other change they come up with will sell. they dont know about reinventing the wheel, or changing a recipe for something that made them money to something completely different.. expanding is one thing.. removing and completely altering and neutering is another. going to have to support this with our feet.
11/13/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Unholyfear
11/13/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Salmanbucha
After wod and mop ,this is third bad expansion blizzard has made . I am finding very hard to force myself to play this expansion . I am playing other games more then this expansion . Will wait for next expansion and if that one is also !@#$hole like this one .then I am done with this game .

From what I can remember as well as what I've seen other players coment.

Wrath - Good
Cata - Bad
MoP - Good
WoD - Bad
Legion - Good
BFA - Bad

So hopefully we get another good expac next.

BC was Good I thought. So Good Good Bad Good Bad Great Total-Goddam-Fiasco
Very boring right now, quite literally the only daily or consistent thing I do is those world quests and I think if I wasn't streaming from Hulu while doing them I would just not log in. This expansion I have taken the game more casually and there is just not a lot of content that is non-instanced to do on a daily basis. This game seriously needs more to do in regards to daily stuff that allows you to move at your own pace.
@OP: IMO the problem is too much RNG and not enough tangible rewards that can be 100% obtained without RNG, it gets old fast when the gambling machines never pay up enough.
Or maybe they could make the game better than they have.
I don't think so.
I got so many alts it's hard to force myself to do them, I grinded them hard getting exalted with all the reputations. But now that I'm done with that so hard to continue doing them. Really the only ones I do are the raid bosses, and war resources and sometimes azerite ones but the azerite ones are mainly for the emissaries those are the ones I try to always do if their worth it. I have 5 alts at 120 now I try to space it out which days I do them, only do like an emissary or 2 a day unless I'm really bored.
After wod and mop ,this is third bad expansion blizzard has made . I am finding very hard to force myself to play this expansion . I am playing other games more then this expansion . Will wait for next expansion and if that one is also !@#$hole like this one .then I am done with this game .
The only things MoP did wrong were gating a reputation behind another, and forcing PVE players to PVP for the Legendary questline.
11/13/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Magaloku
11/13/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Lunerah
have a break

have a kit kat

Im not burned out this game just isnt fun. It used to be. Explain to me the fun in completing world quests.

Same. Not burned out, just can't find anything to do other than working on old mog sets and getting a little azerite here and there. Only running warfronts to complete transmog sets and I've already accomplished it on plate and leather, which are the only two I care about on the Alliance side.
Fun is subjective. I'm enjoying myself, you aren't. Funny how people have different opinions.
11/14/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Sterly

Wrath - Good
Cata - Bad
MoP - Good
WoD - Bad
Legion - Good
BFA - Bad

BC was Good I thought. So Good Good Bad Good Bad Great Total-Goddam-Fiasco

You put total !@#$%^- fiasco in the wrong spot. We're not in WoD.
11/14/2018 12:04 AMPosted by Bléssing
came back after two (almost 3) years. hmm. where are my glyphs? where are half my spells?! what, i cant choose what i want from a skilltree now? im forced to use one of three trees period? tried my shadow priest.. oh man was that horrible now. then tried my beast master hunter.. oh man... talk about horrific. im not the only one either.. my family is all upset by the changes.. the guild i joined which has hundreds of people. they are talking about how they really dislike the changes.. i see arguments in the city chat about it as well.. i guess their will always be someone who loves the changes i guess.. but dont think for a second most people are happy with it. i see it as arrogant people who got rich off an idea, and think every other change they come up with will sell. they dont know about reinventing the wheel, or changing a recipe for something that made them money to something completely different.. expanding is one thing.. removing and completely altering and neutering is another. going to have to support this with our feet.
You've been gone longer than 3 years if you're that confused.
11/13/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Juxu
11/13/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Drkenypowers

BfA is a poo-filled dumpster fire.

8.1 is fixing some of the issues, but the biggest problems aren't likely to be fixed - Azerite is central to the expansion and is not fun.

Or Warfronts. They said that Heroic Warfronts are coming in 8.2, and that we'll "need to defend more." They did not, however, say whether or not you can actually lose.
I think that was implied. I also hear you can still lose, just not as likely. Regardless, I still enjoy them.
I've been playing this game for eleven years. Always enjoyed every expansion and never complained or quit. This expansion I like BUT, there are some serious issues.

1. Everything as far as Islands, World Quests, Reputation, Mission Table, Is out of date and seriously getting old. Change Needed!

2. The obvious amount of bugs In game.

Mythic+

One of the biggest problems I have, are the lack of rewards when your already above, a 380 Item level. How about some Transmog gear for a reward. Back in MOP & WOD, you got awesome rewards for finishing Challenge Mode. I don't care if you give us a currency to purchase some dope gear for completing keys at a certain difficulty.

Instead of MDI being the BIGGEST competition for keys. How about we introduce some realm competitions. Have teams sign up for that realm. Get a little tournament going and give out some prizes to first & third place winners for that realm? Will make the game much more interesting and competitive on your own realm.

Raiding

What happened to 10man? Honestly its already a pain in the butt to recruit 20 people. Then having to micro manage every individual. I understand there's balancing issues involved with 10 players BUT, the whole game is unbalanced. Why not introduce 10 man back? What a fun time it was running 10 man in Mists. Other than that, I think raiding is an old system and, should have some serious changes.

PVP

Have no idea lol

Anyways Blizz, you should really think about your loyal fans that have been around forever. I love this game but, It needs some help. Should try listening to your fans more often.
11/13/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Ironbulwalk
Having flight-points tied to story line quests really puts me off touching any more alts. Such a pain in the !@#.
They're adding a way around that. Can buy a map to share with alts.
11/13/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Lunerah
have a break

have a kit kat

Hey, could you break me off a piece of that? Please break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar.
You still butthurt over the pandaren? It's been 4 expansions!
11/13/2018 10:24 PMPosted by Drkenypowers

Wrath - Good
Cata - Bad
MoP - Good
WoD - Bad
Legion - Good
BFA - Bad

Pandaria is where things started to get mixed. WoD was good but had ridiculous content droughts.

BfA is generally reviled, and the delta between what critics said and what users think is at Last Jedi levels.

Metacritic:
BfA 79 critics 3.1 users
Legion - 89 critics 7.6 users
Warlords - 87 critics 5.9 users
Pandaria - 82 critics 5.0 users
Cataclysm - 90 critics 5.6 users
Wrath - 91 critics 7.6 users
TBC - 91 critics 8.0 users
Vanlla - 93 critics 7.3 users
WoD was not good. It relied solely on the idea that a mission table was content. You spend every day loging in just to see if the missions you did were done and then log out. Only difference is if it was a raid night. No body liked Ashran. I stuck it out and neither patch did anything worth while. 6.1 was a joke of a patch that just put a minor band-aid on the garrisons that ultimately equated to nothing while 6.2 was too little too late with adding in dailies. There was no meaningful content outside of raids. Just a garrison and a single daily event to do.

Also, are people still hanging onto the WA number? They said themselves it wasn't accurate.