PSA: Forming Forum Posting Clique

Battlegrounds
I want to dominate the new forums when they get released, so I'm looking to form up a group of experienced posters to crush the competition.

Must be trusted and be able to embed images. Also will need to have a post count greater than 10,000 posts. No exceptions.

Before some forum scrub points out that I have less than 2K posts, you should know that I actually have 30K+ posts on my banned account. People were paying me money to log into their forum account and win arguments for them but Blizzard caught me.
Made me lol :D
I’m confused. There’s a competition?
11/13/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Jugajr
I’m confused. There’s a competition?

There will be. I had taken the day off work to work on my trust level right out the gate...sigh.
11/13/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Vanx
I want to dominate the new forums when they get released, so I'm looking to form up a group of experienced posters to crush the competition.

Must be trusted and be able to embed images. Also will need to have a post count greater than 10,000 posts. No exceptions.

Before some forum scrub points out that I have less than 2K posts, you should know that I actually have 30K+ posts on my banned account. People were paying me money to log into their forum account and win arguments for them but Blizzard caught me.

Who was your main for years on here by chance if you don't mind? I'm sure i've seen you over the years, j/w

That Tosko ?

Must be trusted and be able to embed images. Also will need to have a post count greater than 10,000 posts.

^has less than 2,000 posts. Requires 10,000 posts for consideration. Lower those expectations!
crush the competition

For the Horde.
Im game vanx. I have 600,000 on my other account. I forgot the login info and I was like pft whatever and started over on this dude 6 wks ago.
FYI, longer Horde queue times give Horde a forum advantage...because more time to post between BGs.

Is your main bcosto
This is my alt account, my main one on Eu had 77k posts.

Don't @me.

Must like long walks on the beach, complain about premades, gear gaps, twinks even though I do all of these.

Argue with Abom even if one time he made a legit post.

Agree with jug, even though she is mostly wrong.

Laugh at the one time 2k rated hunter.

If you agree with one of these things I'll join your clique.
11/13/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Arganoth

Must be trusted and be able to embed images. Also will need to have a post count greater than 10,000 posts.

^has less than 2,000 posts. Requires 10,000 posts for consideration. Lower those expectations!

Kinda like every yolo rbg in lfg. "Yolo rbg link 2400 this season!" Armory the leader and he has never even been 1750.
11/13/2018 10:03 PMPosted by Demoniclily
11/13/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Arganoth

Kinda like every yolo rbg in lfg. "Yolo rbg link 2400 this season!" Armory the leader and he has never even been 1750.

Gotta give the guy an a for effort though lol
I’m down for this, I’m a good flunkie to have around.

I actually have 10k plus posts just most of them I post while prowling and therefore you don’t see them.
You may have to change that post count qualification, from what is being said, they are starting from scratch, including our post counts :)
Also will need to have a post count greater than 10,000 posts. No exceptions.

Vanx
1962 posts

OP how much are you paying for this carry?
11/14/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Miadra
You may have to change that post count qualification, from what is being said, they are starting from scratch, including our post counts :)

/woosh
11/13/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Arganoth
FYI, longer Horde queue times give Horde a forum advantage...because more time to post between BGs.

Incoming QQ

Wonder if Blizzard with lets us Merc on the forums.
Will sell forum likes for gold, PST.