PSA: Forming Forum Posting Clique

Battlegrounds
11/14/2018 05:34 AMPosted by Tsataga
Will sell forum likes for gold, PST.

This one wouldn't surprise me in the very least. This thread is why I don't even look at likes on here or Reddit anymore. They're abused and fudged so often that they hold no meaning anymore. However, there are the socially awkward who use them as lifeblood.

Unidan, anyone?
11/14/2018 05:40 AMPosted by Greyhide
11/14/2018 05:34 AMPosted by Tsataga
Will sell forum likes for gold, PST.

This one wouldn't surprise me in the very least. This thread is why I don't even look at likes on here or Reddit anymore. They're abused and fudged so often that they hold no meaning anymore. However, there are the socially awkward who use them as lifeblood.

Unidan, anyone?

I gave you a thumbs up
Stop it!
Forum premades?!

O.O
11/14/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Forums
Forum premades?!

O.O

Ignore my guild tag and the fact that I'm on the same server as other posters. I queued for the forums solo, totally not on voice either...
11/14/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Forums
Forum premades?!

this is going to get out of hand, some of us just want to log in and post, we don't want to have to find a group just to be heard. we need a solo-forum.
11/14/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Inemia
this is going to get out of hand, some of us just want to log in and post, we don't want to have to find a group just to be heard. we need a solo-forum.

You don't have to be part of a group to be heard. Some people just need a security blanket and being part of a group will make them feel better. When you have people upvoting your comments, even if they have absolutely NO clue what you're talking about, it makes those socially awkward people gain self-esteem.
11/14/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Greyhide
11/14/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Inemia

You don't have to be part of a group to be heard. Some people just need a security blanket and being part of a group will make them feel better. When you have people upvoting your comments, even if they have absolutely NO clue what you're talking about, it makes those socially awkward people gain self-esteem.
I upvoted you to make you feel better.
11/14/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/14/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Greyhide

I upvoted you to make you feel better.

I did two/too..