Have you been playing since Vanilla?

General Discussion
Have you played since Vanilla? I have been playing Since mid Vanilla and i remember a time when blizzard enabled emojis for a very brief period of time. is my memory totally fried from playing too much wow or does anyone else remember that?
15 months.
Not enough money on this planet to have gotten me to play classic
Late Vanilla........ As of October 2006. Didn't hit level 60 until BC was launched.
Off and on, yes.

Do you mean for the forums, or in-game?

I have used a lot of forums over the years and they all kind of blur together now, especially thinking of previous versions and their features.

So, maybe, but not specifically.
I can’t remember if it was late vanilla or early bc. It was irrelevant to me because I never really got anyone above level 30.
11/13/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Hiddendragón
Have you played since Vanilla? I have been playing Since mid Vanilla and i remember a time when blizzard enabled emojis for a very brief period of time. is my memory totally fried from playing too much wow or does anyone else remember that?
I've played since 11/23/2004.

My first main hit 60 on 5/25/2005: http://dalaranarchmages.blogspot.com/2005/05/valcronde-attains-lvl-60.html

Took a brief time off 2nd half of Cata and 2nd half of Pandaria, but I've pretty much been playing otherwise, some times more casual, sometimes more hardcore.
Do you mean for the forums, or in-game?

In game
First character made May 2005. Didn't really get it going until the following month

Started playing Blizzard games when my parents bought us our first home desk top for X-mas 1995. Came with a demo of Warcraft Orcs and Humans. Had never seen an RTS game prior and was amazed by it. My b-day was the next month, and lost my sh*t when I realized there was a Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness. Have been hooked on the franchise ever since.
11/13/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Hiddendragón

Week after release.
I played from vanilla to wrath up to like 2 weeks into Cata and then quit. And came back about 2 months before BFA.
Very late into vanilla. I think I hit 60 a few months before TBC.
I started playing a month after launch. I don't want to replay it!
Since 1.6, paying for a wow sub and for high speed internet is why I started working at 14.
I started my main dude Jan. 2005; this guy, a month later. I've been posting on the forums a bit here and there ever since there were wow forums and I don't remember any emojis - though I do remember being able to link items using code blocks - I miss that!

There are a few people left who seem to literally live on the forums from the earliest days up til now (snowfox being a prime example) who might remember a brief emoji time
Since vanilla in 2005. Skipped a couple expansions here and there.
Did the raiding and pvp scene back then. No interest now. I play very casual.
No way will I play classic. I put my time in already. Wait till they get a load of the painfully slow leveling. heh
I rarely post on the forums.
almost a year after launch, give or take

i dont recall emojis though.
No, I've been playing since Chocolate
I wasn't here at the very beginning but close to it, i was level 60 and geared waiting around for BC to drop for what felt like an eternity.
I was there when they added rain. It was nice.
Yep. Created my account on Jan. 5th, 2005. Dunno when I hit 60 for the first time, but I had 4 60s by the time TBC launched, this rogue included. Even still have my footpad shirt on.

11/13/2018 09:54 PMPosted by Narcissatus
I was there when they added rain. It was nice.
Testing for weather on PTR was also the first time they introduced premade characters on PTR. I remember a queue to login, creating a premade 60 and everybody dueling in Brill. And the arena floor in STV being covered in skeletons, while it rained! Was really neat.