Have you been playing since Vanilla?

General Discussion
11/13/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Hiddendragón
Have you played since Vanilla?

No.
I started playing my Tauren Hunter in December 2004 but I didn't pay for a subscription until summer of 2005
Well, I mean I got up to pee sometimes.
Don't remember the exact date but I know it was during the AQ event. Finally found out how to get my nelf druid to IF to learn how to use hammers, saw that orc sitting on his wolf, attacked him, and got destroyed by the dwarven guards. Hit 60 2 weeks before BC.
11/13/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Jatari
15 months.
Not enough money on this planet to have gotten me to play classic

Why would you hate something you didn’t experience? Seems... odd.

<— 29 Nov 2004
*looks at character title and xmog*

I think so.
I started my rogue on launch day on Boulderfist and played him as my main an only max level character up until Legion, when I started this DH.
Played since 1.6 (different account thats in good standing still) i have no desire to redo classic again. Maybe if I got a lot of time. But as it stands now. It won't happen.
Day 2!
No. I joined at BFA launch in August.
I've been playing since early Vanilla with one 6 month break. This character reached 60 sometime in May or June 05. Overall it has been an enjoyable journey.

P.S. And I will be giving Classic a try. If for no other reason that to get back to the old world prior to the changes in Cata.
Day one warlock. I began life as a gnome named Gwendolynn.
I started in vanilla, but I haven't been playing *since* vanilla.
I started playing 12/25/04
Played since the first week or so of launch. What emoji's are you talking about? I don't remember them really back. Only time I remember seeing them was when people started doing like the raid markers in chat but that a few expansions after Vanilla.
Technically yes, but it was only for 2 days and I got a NElf Rogue to lv12 or so.
Speaking of emojis, if you love them as much as I do, or if you have a mom, or a friend whose mom loves emojis, you should come join us on Eldre'Thalas-Korialsrasz.
We're recruiting, and all are welcome. We're 5/8H Uldir right now, and looking for lots of friends to come with us, as well as do Mythic +, PVP, and have fun.
(For all you Horde darlings, come to the alliance, we have emojis ;)
Started in Vanilla when they had just introduced the Swift armored mounts into the game.
I've been playing since beta. I don't recall ever having emoji in game, but, that may just be because I never used it. Maybe it was on ptr once? Sorry, OP, can't help ya much but my memory says nope.
1st account July 2005 something . Second account dec something 2006.