Paladins.

General Discussion
Every race should be able to be them.

No, I'm not biased, why do you ask?
It's true. But I doubt the devs want this. As a player I would love more shaman. Monk is also one of my favorite classes and its so inclusive. I wish that for shaman and paladins and druids ss well. Eventually demonhunters as well (zandalari demonhunter please).
This is what Tyrande's new take on Elune has made of moonwells in Darkshore (PTR spoiler for 8.1):

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/804982.jpg

I don't think Night Elves are going to be channeling the Holy Light any time soon, with their Priestess-Avatar moving them in this direction.

Keep Paladins special.
I mean humans can be paladins, so what if my paladin got scratched by a worgen? I want a good boy of the light.
Hear hear!
I want panda paladin.
I want panda DRUIDS.

Fixed that for ya :)
11/14/2018 05:05 AMPosted by You
I want panda DRUIDS.

Fixed that for ya :)
yhea that too :3
Night elves should get Paladins but not anyone else.
All classes should be available to all races imo, for gameplay's sake. As for lore If you can find a way to make void elves, than you can find a way to make everyone Druids, Paladins, Shamans.
Yeah.. Lets give every race the warrior class already.
11/14/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Highpaws
I want panda paladin.

You mean Pandalin?
#paladinmasterclass
But gnomes can't reach the light, so they can't be paladin.
...You really wanna see filthy goblins be pallies or edge lord forsaken pallies?
Plus Horde will just keep rolling Blood Elves on the grounds of hurr durr pretty
11/14/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Whinah
...You really wanna see filthy goblins be pallies or edge lord forsaken pallies?
Plus Horde will just keep rolling Blood Elves on the grounds of hurr durr pretty

I would racechange to a goblin paladin so hard. Fully support Gnomish Paladins as well! I tend to roll the shortest race as much as I can. I have a Goblin priest, Rogue, Hunter, and DK! I hate being a Blood Elf on the Horde, but they are the shortest paladin horde side so I don't feel like I have much choice.
I'm of the view, "Whom The Light calls, it calls...", but that is not the developers' view.
Why do ppl go nuts over pallys? I levelled one to 100 before I had to bail. It was... horrific. And I REALLY wanted to like the class. Ret spec is bad (CD, CD, CD, everything is on CD). Holy spec is bad (the mastery is a joke). Prot is....ok.
If undead could be paladins or shamans blizz would get all my money.
OP really wants void elf paladins